Luis Suarez

Blueboy

He is a guy who has taken his previous team to court and will take Liverpool to the court as well, why would anyone want such a pathetic guy in our team is beyond my imagination. Irrespective of how he plays football, what if we sign him and he takes Chelsea to court when Real Madrid come calling. He has done it before, you know! What, then? I so hope we are not even minutely linked to this shit of a human being!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe we are wasting our time with Rooney when we could just bid £40,000,002 - £45 Million and get this guy who is a true World Class Striker! I don't know why Jose is so obsessed with Rooney! in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!

I can´t understand why people in here even consider buying this Psycho. He could be a great wrestler but his blackouts should be unaccaptable for every professional sportsclub in the world!

Not buying him is not question of football skills.

Have to say It is fucking funny watching Suarez unravel himself from Self-Pityville. :D :blue scalf:

Its also quite ironic the diminutive Uruguayan biter was citing the media as a reason to leave the Premiership, and is now using the very same corporate organs to engineer a move to the Haemorrates

I cant believe we are wasting our time with Rooney when we could just bid £40,000,002 - £45 Million and get this guy who is a true World Class Striker! I don't know why Jose is so obsessed with Rooney! in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!

So our whole season rests on us bringing in Suarez?

:rolleyes:

Agree about all the Suarez is a **** and all that ,but so is Rooney but if either is ever lucky enough to wear our blue shirt they both will look better for wearing it ,whoever we get ,

Suarez is the better player and with more scope and a better age to improve and if Arsenal are in for him ,why cant we? I do not want him going to Arsenal because he is a good player . If I am signing one of them on their ability and likely improvement ,then it is Suarez.

in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!

So you cant show me then. Putting words in my mouth, what a surprise.

Point i was making is Jose obsession with getting Rooney will cost us, as we could be using this time to bring in a World class striker like Suarez who will now go and strengthen Arsenal massively, while we are wasting our time with Rooney who probably wont even sign for us and leave us with no new striker, Which will hurt us going into next season!

You don't deserve any form of credit for wanting this player in our team.

Most disrespectful player in world, and yes he does need mental help, It wouldn't surprise me if he was some serial killer waiting to be found out soon enough, Dexter Suarez on the run!.

But even when I look past his horrible attitude and behavior I still think his footballing ability is very overrated. If he wasn't such a twat, yes I would take him because he is a good player, not the greatest as some think but he's good. However there's no way in hell I would want him to come over after all the stuff he's done. Anyway who would want a player who gets banned from the F.A every season? He would probably only be able to play 20 games a season in the league.

And don't give me all that shit like 'Oh well Mourinho will deal with him' Mourinho isn't some sort of magician, Suarez is just a bitch, nothing more nothing less. Not only is it him, it's part of his game, he likes to be a twat against the other team, it's probably one of his methods for getting goals.

Agree about all the Suarez is a **** and all that ,but so is Rooney but if either is ever lucky enough to wear our blue shirt they both will look better for wearing it ,whoever we get ,

Suarez is the better player and with more scope and a better age to improve and if Arsenal are in for him ,why cant we? I do not want him going to Arsenal because he is a good player . If I am signing one of them on their ability and likely improvement ,then it is Suarez.

Exactly it makes me laugh the amount of people on here who say Suarez is a **** but want us to sign Rooney??? It ridiculous!

I guarantee if Rooney comes out tomorrow and releases a statement saying He wants to stay at United for the rest of his career, then we put a bid in for Suarez and he comes out and says he wants to join Chelsea, I guarantee everyone on here will be calling Rooney every name under the sun and be drooling over Suarez and saying how good he is.

So you cant show me then. Putting words in my mouth, what a surprise.

Sorry, are you simple? You said it would 'cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez'. How is that putting words in your mouth? :wank2:

Agree about all the Suarez is a **** and all that ,but so is Rooney

Completely different levels of cunt. Rooney might be a bit thick, but Suarez got a ban for biting a player, left his club and then did the exact same thing three years later. That shows not just a lack of maturity but an inability to learn even the most basic thing - don't bite players.

Exactly it makes me laugh the amount of people on here who say Suarez is a **** but want us to sign Rooney??? It ridiculous!

I guarantee if Rooney comes out tomorrow and releases a statement saying He wants to stay at United for the rest of his career, then we put a bid in for Suarez and he comes out and says he wants to join Chelsea, I guarantee everyone on here will be calling Rooney every name under the sun and be drooling over Suarez and saying how good he is.

Does Rooney go around biting people?

Suarez has been in the PL for what 2 and a half seasons, Rooney has been in it since he was 17 and Suarez has had way more controversies than Rooney has. Rooney has also matured way more than what he used to be when he was like 21/22, when he used to constantly kick players.

Suarez on the other hand is the dirtiest player in the league, Koscielny even said Drogba was the best player to play against, as he was unstoppable, but the most horrible was Suarez, as he kicks, elbows, and dives at any chance he can get.

I can guarantee last season you all wanted Suarez out of the league, now he is in with a chance of coming here you want him, unbelievable. I would much rather get Rooney even though I don't rate him. Suarez is at a classless club, we don't need to stoop to Liverpools level.

This Dracula has no place at Chelsea, at all. Not even for free. I am almost certain, Roman would never allow him to play for Chelsea. Chelsea are trying to become a major player in the world of football & how Suarez could fit in their plans.

Personally, I would not even allow him to visit Stamford Bridge & not alone play for Chelsea.

Sorry, are you simple? You said it would 'cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez'. How is that putting words in your mouth? :wank2:

Your not very bright are you? I never once said our season rests on bringing in Suarez as you accused me of saying, as i just explained but your clearly too simple to understand, If we waste our time with Rooney and fail to sign him and therefore don't sign a striker then that will hurt us going into next season! so that is why we should be signing Suarez as he looks available to sign and he is world class! if Ibra becomes available then we should sign him, I am not saying we must sign Suarez or our season if over! we need to sign a world class striker and not wait around for Wayne and United, that is what will hurt us next season, not signing a world class striker, i never said our season rests on signing anyone as i still think we will win the league with what we have got now, so you need to stop putting words in my mouth its getting boring now!

Hear what you are saying,but in my opinion they both have quesion marks against their names re - behaviour ,my main concern regarding any player we sign is how good will he be on the pitch and the answer I come up with is Suarez.

I hate both of them equally in a red shirt and will back both of them in a blue shirt,the fact that Arsenal are in for Suarez and can forgive his behaviour means he is not out of bounds,so my decision comes down to who is the better player with room to improve. My decision though at the moment would be to sign neither and give Lakuku,Torres and Ba a shot untill christmas and then act if these three are still short,I think Lakuku could be our answer though and deserves his chance.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You