Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Ah the old smiles are out eh? Thought you may resort to that.

United aren't daft? They sold ronaldo, they now have Moyes and still have Anderson on their books....now tell me they aren't stupid.

Haha! as if they could have kept Ronaldo! and how much did they get for him again? and how many trophies have they won since he left?

Moyes isn't a stupid signing at all, they are planning to mould him into the next Fergie, it makes alot of sense actually, and having a poor player on their books doesn't make them stupid at all, if they had a team full of Anderson's then yes, but everyone makes bad signings, doesn't make them stupid.

No way will they be stupid enough to sell Rooney to us, just get over it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! as if they could have kept Ronaldo! and how much did they get for him again? and how many trophies have they won since he left?

Moyes isn't a stupid signing at all, they are planning to mould him into the next Fergie, it makes alot of sense actually, and having a poor player on their books doesn't make them stupid at all, if they had a team full of Anderson's then yes, but everyone makes bad signings, doesn't make them stupid.

No way will they be stupid enough to sell Rooney to us, just get over it.

oi Putang ina mo, suarez will never sign for us. Get over it.

Kumain ito, eat this:

humble balluut pie.

639488692_1369079238.jpg

Dont know how you can still argue about something that you clearly wrote. Doesnt matter what you mean, if the general consensus views your message a certain way then its not them that is misunderstanding what you mean. "in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!" Dont blame people for seeing this sentence as it is.

Edited by Manilla Brawler

Ah the old smiles are out eh? Thought you may resort to that.

United aren't daft? They sold ronaldo, they now have Moyes and still have Anderson on their books....now tell me they aren't stupid.

heh easy to say Anderson is a bad signing now, but back then he was hot commodity! Regular Brazil international, very solid passing, and even had moments of Brilliance; though tey become rarer as time passed. He's the showcase of stagnated development, which proves that potential is just that, "potential."

I reckon there is either something wrong with his body or his head, because a 23-24 year old cannot, or I guess should not, be as unfit and as injury-prone as he is now.

BTW, Alexandre Pato is shaping up about the same. He's been having a terrible time in Brazil, BUT he at least seems to have managed to remain fit.

Edited by Robguima

Sky Sports News@SkySportsNews

Sky Sources: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has no plans to apologise to the club and his team-mates

Obviously :ph34r: why on Earth would he do that after like 3 days saying he wants out?

A few words from the manager and owner is not going to change anything unless they are master manipulators which they aren't.

The worst thing is that Suarez would fit in very well in our setup. He can do things on his own and score goals and he is able to play the fast game with Hazard, Mata and Oscar. With Suarez we would be worldclass.

Problem is that I hate him. What to choose, hmm (and obviously I don't even know if the club wants him in the first place :))

Just fucking sign him already...

He's the best option out there at the moment and Loserpool can take Torres + cash for him

Keeps their fans happy, keeps our fans happy = everybody wins...

Yes Suarez is a twat, nobody is denying that - but I don't give a fuck, all I care about is how many times he scores and Chelsea winning.

The rest of it (not winning) is bollox - it's just all stuff made for people to feel better about the shit season they just had.

Winning is the aim - victory at all costs - if we have to have a cunt playing for us to achieve that I'm fine with it...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You