Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Does Rooney go around biting people?

Suarez has been in the PL for what 2 and a half seasons, Rooney has been in it since he was 17 and Suarez has had way more controversies than Rooney has. Rooney has also matured way more than what he used to be when he was like 21/22, when he used to constantly kick players.

Suarez on the other hand is the dirtiest player in the league, Koscielny even said Drogba was the best player to play against, as he was unstoppable, but the most horrible was Suarez, as he kicks, elbows, and dives at any chance he can get.

I can guarantee last season you all wanted Suarez out of the league, now he is in with a chance of coming here you want him, unbelievable. I would much rather get Rooney even though I don't rate him. Suarez is at a classless club, we don't need to stoop to Liverpools level.

Wrong! The exact reason why people want Rooney here so bad is because he said he wants to come to Chelsea! if Rooney comes out today and says i dont want to sign for Chelsea everyone will be jumping on the Suarez bandwagon! Fact!

And for me a supporter who goes to games finds it way more c***ish for a opposition player to celebrate in front of you! and for a player to always be around the ref in his ear trying to get the players you support sent off! Suarez does stupid things in the heat of the moment, the thing Rooney does are consistent and premeditated you will never see a United game and not see Rooney around the ref at every available opportunity, Rooney is also a dirty player and also a diver! you dont get more C***ish then celebrating in front of opposition fans and to do it more than once show what kind of person he is!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not very bright are you? I never once said our season rests on bringing in Suarez as you accused me of saying, as i just explained but your clearly too simple to understand, If we waste our time with Rooney and fail to sign him and therefore don't sign a striker then that will hurt us going into next season! so that is why we should be signing Suarez as he looks available to sign and he is world class! if Ibra becomes available then we should sign him, I am not saying we must sign Suarez or our season if over! we need to sign a world class striker and not wait around for Wayne and United, that is what will hurt us next season, not signing a world class striker, i never said our season rests on signing anyone as i still think we will win the league with what we have got now, so you need to stop putting words in my mouth its getting boring now!

And you need to stop brandishing people not very bright because their opinion differentiates from yours.

I understand you want to be the Adrian Durham of controversy around here but you need to stop throwing things down peoples throats.

Good act but on too long pal.

One thing I do not understand here. Why do folks worry about not signing Rooney ? So what. Fuck him. Either he puts in a transfer request soon or hit the road.

Chelsea are in no hurry or desperate to sign him.

Lukaku, BA & Torres will do just fine. Jose will adapt without fucking Rooney, easily.

And you need to stop brandishing people not very bright because their opinion differentiates from yours.

When you have to explain something more than once to someone who puts words in your mouth you have to assume that.

I understand you you want to be the Adrian Durham of controversy around here but you need to stop throwing things down peoples throats. Good act but on too long pal.

Ok i don't have a clue what your going on about or who Adrian Durham is. Sorry

Your not very bright are you?

Really?

Really?

As for the rest of your bs, try wording your statements a little more carefully in future. Regardless, I disagree with most of what you're saying. I think we have a strong enough team to win the league with or without a new striker, but I think the club are playing this Rooney deal perfectly from every angle. Each day seems to make his position less and less tenable.

As for Suarez, comparing him to Rooney is just stupid when it comes to character. Rooney has actually shown an ability to learn from past mistakes in both his personal and professional life. His disciplinary record has improved immeasurably whilst Suarez managed to get a ban for biting a player 3 years after receiving a ban for EXACTLY the same thing....oh and in between he managed to get a ban for racially abusing a player.

Come down off your high and mighty pedestal pal, you are embarrassing.

Sorry you feel that way, you clearly have something against me, i dont think i am above anyone on here, your clearly just trying to make me out to be something i am not i dont know what your problem is? i would appreciate for you to stop quoting me if all your going to do is paint me out to be something that i am clearly not.

Wrong! The exact reason why people want Rooney here so bad is because he said he wants to come to Chelsea! if Rooney comes out today and says i dont want to sign for Chelsea everyone will be jumping on the Suarez bandwagon! Fact!

And for me a supporter who goes to games finds it way more c***ish for a opposition player to celebrate in front of you! and for a player to always be around the ref in his ear trying to get the players you support sent off! Suarez does stupid things in the heat of the moment, the thing Rooney does are consistent and premeditated you will never see a United game and not see Rooney around the ref at every available opportunity, Rooney is also a dirty player and also a diver! you dont get more C***ish then celebrating in front of opposition fans and to do it more than once show what kind of person he is!

Everything you put in your 2nd paragraph is nothing compared to Luis Suarez. The man who says he wants to leave the country because of the media, then goes to join Arsenal, yeah makes perfect sense Suarez.

Rooney is a dick for sure, but so is Van Persie, yet I wouldn't say no to them here because there not exactly full of controversy. Suarez however does have mental problems, and serious mental problems, you can't justify biting anyone, twice as well. If you want someone who bit, even one of our own players then I have no words to even respond to that.

EDIT: And just on a side note, with your other posts which contain insulting and blaming, you sound like me on this forum 2 year ago. When I couldn't see the fact that I was being insulting and just used to think everyone had a personal vendetta against me.

Rooney is also a dirty player and also a diver! you dont get more C***ish then celebrating in front of opposition fans and to do it more than once show what kind of person he is!

Grow up.

Supporters spend 90 minutes giving players shit and if they want to give a bit back when they score a goal then good for them. I learnt that lesson years ago when Beckham was getting mounds of abuse about his missus. His response - to score a goal and then celebrate in front of the Shed.

Some people actually complained to stewards about that - they're a fucking embarrassment. Were you one of them?

I disagree with most of what you're saying. I think we have a strong enough team to win the league with or without a new striker,

That is what i said in my previous post if you read it you would have seen that.

As for Suarez, comparing him to Rooney is just stupid when it comes to character. Rooney has actually shown an ability to learn from past mistakes in both his personal and professional life. His disciplinary record has improved immeasurably whilst Suarez managed to get a ban for biting a player 3 years after receiving a ban for EXACTLY the same thing....oh and in between he managed to get a ban for racially abusing a player.

So your basing the fact that Rooney has learned from his previous mistake based on last season? last season when Rooney was playing second fiddle to RVP and feeling all down and depressed about it! of course he wasn't going to do anything stupid in that position, put him back in a position of power again where he feels untouchable in the team as the main man again and you will see him acting like his same old self again!

Rooney a diver what hahahahah, like every top player at least have dived once apart from a few true professional like Lampard/Mata. fuck me we even had Drogba who just showed of his diving(and finishing skill) against Arsenal a few days ago. If you don't want him to come here just because he is a diver then you are deluded. But I don't want him to come here because he is an ungrateful cunt, disrespectful dick. No loyalty to the people stood by him and snubbing Gerrard for no reason just so he could leave.

Sorry you feel that way, you clearly have something against me, i dont think i am above anyone on here, your clearly just trying to make me out to be something i am not i dont know what your problem is? i would appreciate for you to stop quoting me if all your going to do is paint me out to be something that i am clearly not.

I have something against you because of the way you address people, it's not called for.

Me quoting you won't paint you in any light, your doing a fine job of that on your own without my help.

That is what i said in my previous post if you read it you would have seen that.

So your basing the fact that Rooney has learned from his previous mistake based on last season? last season when Rooney was playing second fiddle to RVP and feeling all down and depressed about it! of course he wasn't going to do anything stupid in that position, put him back in a position of power again where he feels untouchable in the team as the main man again and you will see him acting like his same old self again!

Actually I was basing it on the season before when he went about 30 games without a booking.

Rooney is a dick for sure, but so is Van Persie, yet I wouldn't say no to them here because there not exactly full of controversy. Suarez however does have mental problems, and serious mental problems, you can't justify biting anyone, twice as well. If you want someone who bit, even one of our own players then I have no words to even respond to that.

I agree Suarez has some mental issues i have said that in the past, I would never want Suarez here if Ivanovic had not forgiven him for what he done, but he has, so i can look beyond that and see that Suarez is a World Class striker and would improve our team.

Yes ,no way should any away player be allowed to celebrate and aim it at the Shed or MH like that mexican tw@t with his drinking beer motion ,he desrved everything he got .

Grow up.

Supporters spend 90 minutes giving players shit and if they want to give a bit back when they score a goal then good for them. I learnt that lesson years ago when Beckham was getting mounds of abuse about his missus. His response - to score a goal and then celebrate in front of the Shed.

Some people actually complained to stewards about that - they're a fucking embarrassment. Were you one of them?

Anyone who celebrates directly in front and in the faces of the Shed or MH like that Mexican tw@t did deserves everything they get ,he incited a riot and a steward nearly got badly hurt because of him. Utd players have a habit of doing that ,I wouldnt be happy if our crowd did nothing tbh.

Actually I was basing it on the season before when he went about 30 games without a booking.

oh so you mean the 2011/12 season the season where Rooney aka Mr Improved behaviour got sent off for England for kicking Dzudovic!!! yeah he really learnt from his previous mistakes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee6t-_4jyFo

I agree Suarez has some mental issues i have said that in the past, I would never want Suarez here if Ivanovic had not forgiven him for what he done, but he has, so i can look beyond that and see that Suarez is a World Class striker and would improve our team.

You really think Suarez said sorry on his own?

Oh please he was forced to say sorry, he had no other choice but to even if he didn't want to, Liverpool was getting hit at very hard after Suarez's 50th controversial moment in the press, Rodgers was getting flamed. Agents and the club come to play all the time.

As for Ivanovic if he said no then it would've caused more of a stir, even though he's dirty Ivanovic is a very good bloke, he's very quiet and he doesn't speak out. He's a great professional for our club, he's not going to be so stubborn he's always going to forgive.

I'd imagine there are plenty of salty/jealous City fans out there rethinking the "glad we got our business done so early" line. If they would've waited an extra week or two they could've had a much better player in Suarez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You