Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racism aside, Suarez has been a far bigger cunt than JT when it comes to the football pitch. Since his days in the Eredivisie this guy has been an absolute scum.

Cant really do worse than shag your friends wife.

after reading your comment I think it's clear who the sheep is! BAAA BAAA

You really think everyone is out trying to get you dont you? chill buddy. Different opinions does not equal "they're trying to get me I TELL YA!!!!!"

Peace.

You really think everyone is out trying to get you dont you? chill buddy. Different opinions does not equal "they're trying to get me I TELL YA!!!!!"

Peace.

So now your putting words in my mouth! I don't think that at all! So sorry! I have no idea why you even think that tbh!

So now your putting words in my mouth! I don't think that at all! So sorry! I have no idea why you even think that tbh!

Okay, sorry if you dont think that way. I read something like that a few pages back. Again, sorry if you dont.

Peace

I'll give you some balut for the peace offering.

I'm so tired of suarez dominating headlines anywhere i'm trying to get football news. He should get banished to somewhere ridiculous like the mls with dempsey. I don't want to have to read about or watch him on tv again if I don't have to. Just don't sell him to the Dallas franchise. I don't know how well i'll be able to sleep at night if I know he's living in the same city as me. No matter how much someone values him as a footballer and even if you forget every cunty thing he's done before the season's end his current antics should be enough to where anyone shouldn't want him at their club. Also i'd be happy with this thread being locked. Ha.

Cant really do worse than shag your friends wife.

1. She wasn't Wayne Bridge's wife at the supposed time.

2. They've both denied it.

3. I was talking about things that have happened on the pitch. Did Terry allegedly shag her on the pitch or something? No.

If he wants Champions League football, literally the only clubs in the Champions League next season who can afford his transfer fee/wages & actually have space for a striker in their team are:

Chelsea: Depending on which paper or Twitter account(s) you want to believe, we've signed Rooney, are trying to sign Rooney or definitely won't sign Rooney. All we know is that we're genuinely interested in him. If we can't get Rooney though, is Mou really happy with our current strikers? In the past, in title-winning seasons, he's had Higuain/Benzema/Morata/Ronaldo [if needed],Eto'o/Milito/Pandez/Balotelli, Drogba/Crespo/Gudjohnsen - combinations like those. A strike-force of Torres/Lukaku/Ba is absolutely amateur compared to those others. Mourinho works with top class players. He has no top class strikers now (Lukaku is potential, Ba is just Ba and Torres doesn't even need to touched on). He will want one. He wants a superstar name in attack. A ready-made player. This is why we're currently pursuing Rooney and not some unknown talent who'd cost a fraction of either Rooney or Suarez.

Real Madrid: If they sign Bale I think there's much less chance of this happening. If Bale doesn't join for whatever reason, I think it's clear they want to sign one more top forward, and that would most likely be Suarez.

Arsenal: Obviously prolifically linked with him at the moment, but they're not even guaranteed to be playing CL football next season and they have a very strict wage policy. Would they bend that wage policy? Would they actually splash so much cash on one player? They're not known for it.

You could put the Manchester clubs, but Liverpool selling to United? No. As for City, they had clear targets this window and are following a slightly new policy than what they've followed previous seasons. No Suarez for them.

Point is - I think people are too quick to dismiss Suarez. He's surely in Jose's head as a potential target if the Rooney deal doesn't happen.

My prediction however: He goes on-loan to Real Madrid with an option to buy. Voila.

Edited by Leif

Something other than Suarez although related to him.

Rodgers has talked of the need for Suárez to show loyalty and nobody has reminded him that in 2009, as Watford manager, he provided some of the answers himself. "People are questioning my integrity and one thing I have mentioned is I always have integrity," Rodgers, asked about the fact bookmakers had slashed the odds on him taking over at Reading, said back then. "I am loyal and find it disloyal when I am asked about other clubs when I am the Watford manager." Within two weeks, he was Reading manager.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/07/luis-suarez-liverpool-arsenal-loyalty

1. She wasn't Wayne Bridge's wife at the supposed time.

2. They've both denied it.

3. I was talking about things that have happened on the pitch. Did Terry allegedly shag her on the pitch or something? No.

On or off the pitch, cant believe people are sticking up for Terry. Yeah he has been great for our club but you cant deny he is scum.

On or off the pitch, cant believe people are sticking up for Terry. Yeah he has been great for our club but you cant deny he is scum.

I'm not sticking up for him, just telling you the facts. I don't think JT's a saint at all, but Suarez is the bigger cunt for sure, and that was my initial point anyway.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You