Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

One thing that must be said.

The Stamford Bridge atmosphere gets criticised a lot but they ALWAYS come good in an hour of need, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I was disappointed with it in parts today. Maybe they were nervous, but I expected more noise at certain moments in the game today. I guess it's a big club London thing. The atmosphere at Arsenal is nothing special too. Way too many tourists in attendance nowadays.

Credits to Blanc and PSG for keeping it classy and not resorting to 18th Century tactics. Better luck next time, PSG. (they have a really cool twitter team)

Totally agree. Gotta respect Blanc. But Mourinho is the man and we're in the top4 once again!!! Soo excited!

Luiz was a genius today. what a freaking match by him. he gave everyhting he had.

Futhermore, these are the type of games in which yougn players grow. I think everybody will get a huge lift after this game and tremendous experience. Hopefully we can carry on like this through the whole season. Mou can be proud about his boys. As shitty as the 2nd half has been in Paris, these 2 halfs were tremendous. You have to see that we lose our best player after 13 mins, but his sub comes in and changes the whole game. I aint joking. but Andre changed the whole game. We got much more direct, more dynamic and he scored the important goal, which gave us huge motivation and confidence. You could see our team suffering because we could not create much, but that goal lifted us. PSG was feared and couldnt do anything. Still we was lucky that Cavani didnt score. Cech was tremendous today. great performance by Petr! Will be a though decision between him and Thibaut...

Just wow. Only dissapointment were the fans. I think the stadium was way too quiet and didnt push our team upfront enough. Should step up for the CL HF. Hopefully we wont get Bayern but Atletico/Barca or Madrid. Madrid would be huge.

Will Torres replace Brana in the CL HF as a RB though? :D

Frank Lampard UK @FrankLampardUK 7m

Ibrahimovic interrupts Jose's interview. Wishes him "good luck". Jose hugs him and replies "kisses to the family". Class.

Congrats to Chelsea!

Your squad and your kind of play are not impressive at all, but your fighting spirit and science of big games make the difference.

Remake of 2012? I feel that...

and big up to the fan who waved a Kostadinov's jersey, ahahahah!! :yes:

Where are my fellow Blues who wanted Courtois to replace Cech. Courtois is very good no doubt, but Cech has proven yet again to be number 1 at The Bridge.

I love Cech to bits and I have always defended him over the years, but I'd still replace him for Courtois. Thibaut is not a lesser GK than Cech imo and I see him growing into a true great as long as he stays fit.

Big Pete put in a world-class performance today and deserves all the plaudits. But he was poor last week and was also to blame for being 3-1 down in the first place

HUGE win tonight. Never expected it, especially after that slow start. My compliments to the men in Blue and the manager. They've proved again that it's truly not over until it's actually over.

Would love to face Barca if they go through.