Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Now seriously babe, Fur in a hen's egg? I seriously couldn't focus as much as I wanted on the game because I was trying to figure this out :D

what can I say? We Brazilians are creative... our sayings are stuff of gold.

But that's for people trying to make a fuzz about a non-story like the guy thinking Mou subbed Hazard because of the link to PSG. I mean, lol

He'll keep looking for the fur for the rest of his life because that's nonsense.

xx.gifWe were rubbish.... :0)
Re: Jose Shitcoat Mourinho, the ballboy botherer
« Reply #4748 on: Today at 10:11:25 PM »
The annoying thing is this will just cover up the fact that up to Chelsea's second goal it was a far from perfect performance from Mourinho and his team. So predictably they will go on about his "triumph", when in fact it was nothing of the sort. Their first half performance was full of turgid football, the type that Big Sam would of been proud of.

But I have every confidence that they will be knocked out soon, as I don't think this Chelsea team is anything special.