Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Just got home. Mental scenes.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313244.760

For entertainment purposes and for the fans that baffling cheer them on instead of City.

Luiz MOTM by a fucking country mile. Haters can do one.

"Shows you how good a job Brendan Rodgers has done with us. He's spent literally peanuts and we play football that is above and beyond this bollocks on show. We deserve the title, and Rodgers deserves manager of the season in all leagues."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAA

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking come on.... fucking get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes.... oops we did it AGAIN.................

my voice is totally gone after all the shouting, my hands are sore after all the clapping. thought the napoli/barca/bayern experience could never be topped but i was so wrong. and i could not be happier.

now first things first, fuck eligius, fuck duoblue11cl and fuck all the naysayers and gloryhunters who cant support the team in a bad moment. fuck u!!!

now the performance was spirited. it was not a brilliant performance where we controlled everything, but it simply was a spirited performance full of character. we wanted to win more than PSG. it was as simple as that. we started slow, with PSG too being cautious and simply playing on moura/lavezzi's individual runs. hazard was always double marked. if that was not enough, jallet's only job seemed to be sticking very very close to hazard. but hazard's injury turned the match around. schurrle was a delight to watch (take that henrique). he has shown again and again that bigger the moment, the better he plays. the game was very much in the balance and we needed a goal before half time to get give us something to play for. the timing of schurrle's goal was just brilliant. the 2nd half, was all us. with ba and torres coming on, we thru the kitchen sink at them. BA again showed that he can be a very very useful player to the role he has been given this season. still 7 more matches to go and i would rather see BA than torres in them.

cech - a very good performance. dealt with the set pieces perfectly. seemed to be in control and it seeped into the defence. his shot stopping was a delight to watch today too.

azpi - good game. a lot of interceptions and dint let moura have a lot of say in the game.

JT - CLL. that describes him. injures himself and what happens 5 seconds later, he bloody slides in for a block. IRREPLACABLE. brilliant display.

GC - good performance. but was very cautious against cavani. let him win a few air balls without challenging him, should have scored a goal and the other end. but nonetheless, a good solid display. needs to be more assertive against good strikers though.

iva - that interception in the last minutes. fucking hell. just brilliant. even the header where he dint let the ball bounce for cavani. defensively he is a WALL. one of his best performances this season.

lamps - very disappointing. a lot of poor passes, people running past him, and what the hell is wrong with his delivery. corners hitting the first man over and over again. only player who simply dint seem in sync with the team.

LUIZ - MOTM. what a performance. amazing, fabulous, fantastic. i seriously am at a loss of words for the performance he put in today. 2nd half specially after the lamps sub, controlled the whole mid. full on running, tackling, interceptions. his ball winning is amazing as we all know and today he simply was on a different level altogether. i am not the staunchest supporters of DL, but he DOES up his game for every fucking big match. and him as a DM is simply fantastic.

oscar - good performance. in the first 30 mins, he seemed to be the man who would do something for us. ran past a few players but that final ball was missing. good energy and workrate.

willian - pretty much the same as oscar. drove us forward, specially in the 2nd half. but that final ball, that moment of magic is missing from his game or rather too few.

hazard - i hope the injury is nothing serious. would be a massive blow specially in the CL as we dont have any cover whatsoever.

subs-

schurrle- brilliant performance. very well taken goal. ran past players and most importantly, tried to run behind the defence. his positioning and reading off the game is fabulous as shown by that ba head down. he will be very crucial if hazard is unavailable.

ba - what a substitution by mou. probably forced but i would have killed myself if he had put torres on. changes the game massively. gave us a perfect outlet by letting defenders play the long ball. almost had an instant impact when schurrle ran onto his head down. what a well taken goal. MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE. he should be ahead of torres in the list. gives us way more of an option up ahead and simply put, is a goal scorer.

we deserved the win tonight. the players gave it there ALL and should have been proud of themselves if the result had gone either way. KTBFFH. :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Torres was on...came on for Oscar and assisted in the Ba goal

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO POST RIGHT NOW

edit: Found a good one just now -> PSG can stick a BAnana tonight on their sorry asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :getin:

CECH, AZPI, BRANA, JT, CAHILL, LUIZ, LAMPS, WILLIAN, OSCAR, HAZARD, SCHURRLE, NANDO, BA, ETO'O, SB CROWD, MOURINHO, CHELSEA I LOVE YOU :wub::wub::wub: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :worship::worship::clap::clap:

Torres was on...came on for Oscar and assisted in the Ba goal

And was pretty useless in attack but didn't he take the ball off Cavani when we were defending at 92th minute? So deserves a bit of praise too.

Chelsea striker Demba Ba, speaking to ITV: “It all happened so quick. I saw the ball and it was in the goal. I just do what I have to do when I get chances. I didn’t have chances this season but tonight I took it.”

And was pretty useless in attack but didn't he take the ball off Cavani when we were defending at 92th minute? So deserves a bit of praise too.

Chelsea striker Demba Ba, speaking to ITV: “It all happened so quick. I saw the ball and it was in the goal. I just do what I have to do when I get chances. I didn’t have chances this season but tonight I took it.”

Yup he did! Got us a throw in too! Seems like a good day for Torres too :ph34r:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!

Listened to the match driving home from work. Got home 5 minutes after it was over. Just watched. Holy cow! What an atmosphere! Way to go Blues fans for bringing your best to the Bridge tonight!

At a loss where to start. Luiz owned the midfield. Entire back line of Ivanovic, JT, GC and Azp contolled things well and Cech had huge plays late to preserve the win.

Schurrle was a real difference maker. What hustle all night long. Great goal and almost a second. Willian and Schurrle made for a great combo.

Great strategy from Mourinho. He had the boys prepared for this one. Bringing in Ba "and" Torres. Brillliant!

Though Schurrle had a bigger impact due to his greater number of minutes, I had to go with Ba for the MOTM, because he freaking finished like a Jedi Master when we had to have it. I'll tip my hat to Torres as well as he showed the best movement and hustle to the ball I have seen in awhile from him.

Can't wait until the next UCL match up. Not sure it matters who we get. Got my tickets for the 20th vs Sunderland and am beyond excited for the trip over. Guess they may move this game with us in the UCL semi finals now. I suppose the only real option would be to move it to Saturday. Any ideas?

Woooooooo-hooooooooo! Celebrate proud and loud tonight! Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

In Arabic, but:

https://twitter.com/S__t9/status/453653353239572481

It says: "I asked this guy if Chelsea can go through tonight and he said without a doubt Chelsea can do the impossible."

Awesome to have Deco and Belletti at the Bridge tonight supporting us. I guess the Adidas add was right after all; once a blue, forever blue :D

Oh, and someone turn this into a meme, please! :lol:

Bku02vYCcAAA8af.jpg

Belletti was at the Bridge?