Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Anyone craving for a matchup with Real? Think they would make the best opponent for us.

Real would be a nightmare with their pace, power and huge goal-scoring threat. I'd much rather face Barca or Bayern. The space they give away behind the last line of defence is ideal for Chelsea.

Blanc is a puppet of a manager. A Romanian journalist (Radu Banciu, he's an Olympique Marseille fan) said that PSG's tactics are made by Ibrahimovic and Blanc is just a clueless cunt. I thought he's taking a piss, but now it seems that the guy knows what he's talking about.

Oh and our ending product is generaly still bad, better and more experienced teams wont let so many chances. But hey, we are Chelsea.

still better than that cavani's golden chance. my heart skipped a beat when that happened :D

what can I say? We Brazilians are creative... our sayings are stuff of gold.

But that's for people trying to make a fuzz about a non-story like the guy thinking Mou subbed Hazard because of the link to PSG. I mean, lol

He'll keep looking for the fur for the rest of his life because that's nonsense.

Oh sorry, mr. Mourinho, you know all whats going on with players... <_<

What a fantastic evening! It's even better than the one against Napoli and while I'm at it - LOL at Cavani and Lavezzi! Schurrle is my MOTM - he was our most dangerous player, sdcored, hit the bar and should've been given a penalty. Luiz played like a world class midfielder! Bravo to everyone. KTBFF and roll on semis!

still better than that cavani's golden chance. my heart skipped a beat when that happened :D

To be fair, Cech did everything possible to distract him. Still I thanked all saints I know for that miss.

I think we're even - we hit woodwork 2 times, they missed 2 clear-cat chances.

And I'm still gutted that Dortmund couldn't manage a 3rd, btw.