Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Every player gave his all, Jose you beautiful monster!! :wub: I almost burst in tears after the final whistle.. when all the players and staff celebrated, me and my Blue mates were jumping and chanting in sync.. Best feeling in the world!! Chelsea gives me hope and a reason to be alive and I don't care how tacky that sounds.

CHEERS EVERYONE!! CHELSEA IS OUR NAME!!! :blue scalf:

It's so good your not an Arsenal fan! :Goober:

Real would be a nightmare with their pace, power and huge goal-scoring threat. I'd much rather face Barca or Bayern. The space they give away behind the last line of defence is ideal for Chelsea.

Disagree with the first part of your post. Cesar in his current form would be great matchup against Ronaldo, same with Ivanovic and Bale (we've seen enough of those two duelling in the PL, haven't we?). Also, as Dortmund showed twice Real have huge problems with teams that sit deep and prefer to counter which is exactly at what we excel against big teams.

To be fair, Cech did everything possible to distract him. Still I thanked all saints I know for that miss.

I think we're even - we hit woodwork 2 times, they missed 2 clear-cat chances.

And I'm still gutted that Dortmund couldn't manage a 3rd, btw.

you forgot that crazy save from their keeper in Lamps free-kick., 3x2 for us :P

To be fair, Cech did everything possible to distract him. Still I thanked all saints I know for that miss.

I think we're even - we hit woodwork 2 times, they missed 2 clear-cat chances.

And I'm still gutted that Dortmund couldn't manage a 3rd, btw.

cech's last save made me down on my knees.

wutt?? dortmund is more dangerous than real madrid. my friend said their pressing is same as at. madrids. never out of breath, keep pressing, and have terrifying counter and their stadium, its the real hell. i prefer face them in the final though in neutral stadium

Disagree with the first part of your post. Cesar in his current form would be great matchup against Ronaldo, same with Ivanovic and Bale (we've seen enough of those two duelling in the PL, haven't we?). Also, as Dortmund showed twice Real have huge problems with teams that sit deep and prefer to counter which is exactly at what we excel against big teams.

It's the other way around, Ronaldo plays on the left and Bale plays on the right.

Think the match against Dortmund today had a lot more to do with complacency, thinking it would be a easy. And they still had plenty of opportunities today.

When the focus was there in the first game, they showed how dangerous their attack is and how easily they create chances.

Any opponent will be extremely difficult anyway.

It's the other way around, Ronaldo plays on the left and Bale plays on the right.

Think the match against Dortmund today had a lot more to do with complacency, thinking it would be a easy. And they still had plenty of opportunities today.

When the focus was there in the first game, they showed how dangerous their attack is and how easily they create chances.

Any opponent will be extremely difficult anyway.

Ah shit, you're right, my brain seems to still suffer some lags from that PSG win :D

Hm, Real was vulnerable in the same areas in the first leg vs Dortmund though. And it's not like Dortmund didn't create lots of chances themselves, they just missed most of them so it was about even when it comes to goal scoring opportunities.

Sure but some matchups seem to be better set up for a Mourinho team than others IMO.