Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I know that I dont really care about the result but it was too harsh on Lukaku

I think the only person who will criticise him is himself ... shoot outs are cruel ..In a game like todays I would advocate NO extra time and No

penalty shoot out ,,, Share the trophy,,, its only done for TV

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of agree with Sam in a sense that we do now have the talent now to really challenge the likes of Bayern for control of the game and stuff but we aren't there yet. The team is still young, and still quite inexperienced and haven't fully gelled yet. I think Mourinho played it well today with respect to this.

It will take time for us to get to that level.

LEVEL OF STUPIDITY. our team under RDM was very different to the one we have.

i mean

cech

iva cahill luiz cole

rambo lamps

schurlle oscar hazard

torres

is so different from

cech

iva cahill luiz cole

rambo lamps/mikel

mata oscar hazard

torres.

this dude deserves a standing ovation... seriously...

I sort of agree with Sam in a sense that we do now have the talent now to really challenge the likes of Bayern for control of the game and stuff but we aren't there yet. The team is still young, and still quite inexperienced and haven't fully gelled yet. I think Mourinho played it well today with respect to this.

our team is not ready to challenge the likes of bayern for control of the game. we can have all the best attacking mids in the world, but the harsh truth is only 3 of them will play. also our pivot is weak, and our defence is SLOW, which makes us a very very easy target for an exceptionally good counter attacking team like bayern.

if we were to play a box to box or open game against the likes of bayern (united, i feel we would have come out on top), we would have gotten thulped.

We are still transition people!

Bayern are having there time now, they are in there prime, they have spent years building not just a team but a squad, they can outplay just about anyone. Robben and Ribery have been their like what? 5-6 years?

Compare our team now to the team we had in Carlos 2nd season, it's almost completely different, and that was what over 2 years ago? I'm not going to bother arguing with Sam because he's the type of person who would argue against a fact just for the sake of being controversial.

I really don't see what option Mourinho had, I bet you any money it would've been a disaster if we had went out in attack mode, Di Mateo did that against Juventus and Attletico last season, remember those games? I dread to think what Bayern would've done to us.

our team is not ready to challenge the likes of bayern for control of the game. we can have all the best attacking mids in the world, but the harsh truth is only 3 of them will play. also our pivot is weak, and our defence is SLOW, which makes us a very very easy target for an exceptionally good counter attacking team like bayern.

if we were to play a box to box or open game against the likes of bayern (united, i feel we would have come out on top), we would have gotten thulped.

We are still transition people!

Bayern are having there time now, they are in there prime, they have spent years building not just a team but a squad, they can outplay just about anyone. Robben and Ribery have been their like what? 5-6 years?

Compare our team now to the team we had in Carlos 2nd season, it's almost completely different, and that was what over 2 years ago? I'm not going to bother arguing with Sam because he's the type of person who would argue against a fact just for the sake of being controversial.

I really don't see what option Mourinho had, I bet you any money it would've been a disaster if we had went out in attack mode, Di Mateo did that against Juventus and Attletico last season, remember those games? I dread to think what Bayern would've done to us.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I said:

but then u cant say "sort of agree with sam" because he wants jose to attack bayern with 10 men and a goal lead to protect. :)

That's why I said "sort of" cos I don't agree with that - I even said in the post that Mourinho played it exactly how it should've been played because we're not ready yet.

For further clarification, I was agreeing with him with the fact that we do have the players to challenge Bayern for control but that they aren't ready to do so yet.

Why in the last seconds.. :angry:

because mother nature is a cruel mistress and wanted us to experience exactly what bayern did 2 years ago. (she is probably being kind to us because the trauma of losing a CL with a goal conceded in 88th minute would be far more than what happened tonight)