Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are thick aren't you?

Are counter attacks after the first goal were mostly useless because hardly anyone would join them. We become so concerned about trying to finish the game at 1-0 that most of the time we would have only had a couple of players up the pitch,who would then lose possession and then we would be spending another 10 minutes trying to stop Bayern scoring a goal. With no attempt to push them up the pitch to give us a bit of relief. By all means defensively cautions against great teams. But with the quality of players we have in the squad and the amount of money we spent on them, you have to be kidding me to tell them that they must try and close the game at 1-0 despite so many variables that could lead to us conceding and rendering that tactic useless. That is my opinion

Christ on a bike I'm losing what ever remnants of faith in humanity I have..

our counter attacks after the first goal were exactly like the one before the goal.

tell me how the first goal was scored. hazard with a driving run thru the center finds schurrle on the wing who drills in a cross to find torres who scores. who played the ball to hazard-torres from an iva throw in (i think). OUR FRONT 3. no one else from the team had the last 4 touches or was even 20-30 yards from the goal expect from our front 4 ie, hazrd, torres,schurlle, oscar.

and what about our counters after the goal, same things, nothing changed. the front 4 still remained as dangerous but could not find the last ball. there were a couple of counters after the goal which proves this just like the ones before the goal.

i am starting to doubt if u r really a troll or simply THAT STUPID.

'His [Cech's] performance spoke for itself, the same for Manuel Neuer,' said the Bayern manager. 'Both goalkeepers were exceptional. In the last minutes Cech made two or three unbelievable saves and we were lucky at the end when Martinez scored.'

Pep Guardiola.

our counter attacks after the first goal were exactly like the one before the goal.

tell me how the first goal was scored. hazard with a driving run thru the center finds schurrle on the wing who drills in a cross to find torres who scores. who played the ball to hazard-oscar. OUR FRONT 4. no one else from the team had the last 4 touches or was even 20-30 yards from the goal.

and what about our counters after the goal, same things, nothing changed. the front 4 still remained as dangerous but could not find the last ball. there were a couple of counters after the goal which proves this just like the ones before the goal.

i am starting to doubt if u r really a troll or simply THAT STUPID.

But most counters hardly push Bayern up the pitch, which meant we hardly every had control of the game and in the end we conceded. And that is what I did not like about Jose's tactics, which is what I have been posting on this forum in so many different ways. But you just want to pick a fight to fulfill your primitive existence.

But most counters hardly push Bayern up the pitch, which meant we hardly every had control of the game and in the end we conceded. And that is what I did not like about Jose's tactics, which is what I have been posting on this forum in so many different ways. But you just want to pick a fight to fulfill your primitive existence.

u do know how counters are done. it is done by inviting the players of the opposition team to attack, commit their players to the attack and then either by a long ball (if u have DD) or burst of pace (like we did today). u dont do it by pushing a team like bayern up the pitch, u genius caveman!!!

also our conceding had nothing to do with our tactics, it was a piece of brilliance. secondly we had control of the game, which does not mean having the ball or possession. we were good on counters. we were looking like the more probable team to score everytime we started a counter. on the other hand, we reduced bayern to no chances and long shots. that is what control of the game means.

Did you ever criticize RDM then?

Oh no of course you didn't because he won, so guess that's not the point is it? Lets face it you're just being controversial, you know far well we couldn't of done anything else. Had we of moved further forward it would've left more space for Bayern to come in, and did you not notice we had 10 men? 10 men meaning we are the ones running about whilst they constantly have the ball, we had 10 very tired men whilst they where toying with us with the ball looking for options. Now what why would it ever come into your head to put your players further up and have more space to cover?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

WELL YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT! So stop with this stupid argument

CASE FUCKING CLOSED

u do know how counters are done. it is done by inviting the players of the opposition team to attack, commit their players to the attack and then either by a long ball (if u have DD) or burst of pace (like we did today). u dont do it by pushing a team like bayern up the pitch, u genius caveman!!!

also our conceding had nothing to do with our tactics, it was a piece of brilliance. secondly we had control of the game, which does not mean having the ball or possession. we were good on counters. we were looking like the more probable team to score everytime we started a counter. on the other hand, we reduced bayern to no chances and long shots. that is what control of the game means.

Most of our counter attacks did nothing except give us possession for a few seconds. And from what I saw in the first half in that goal was Bayern creating plenty of chances that were not coming to any fruition because of some good defending (which sis never 100% guaranteed to stop them scoring) and some woeful finishing by some of their players.

God you the caveman, looking at the way you type and your primitive and tribal like behavior you have to any opinion you don't agree with.

Did you ever criticize RDM then?

Oh no of course you didn't because he won, so guess that's not the point is it? Lets face it you're just being controversial, you know far well we couldn't of done anything else. Had we of moved further forward it would've left more space for Bayern to come in, and did you not notice we had 10 men? 10 men meaning we are the ones running about whilst they constantly have the ball, we had 10 very tired men whilst they where toying with us with the ball looking for options. Now what why would it ever come into your head to put your players further up and have more space to cover?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

WELL YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT! So stop with this stupid argument

CASE FUCKING CLOSED

And that was a completely different case.

Back then we did not have a good team. Today we do have one that should not be performing like its scared of the opposition and never be able to control the game.

Back then we were full of aging players who had seen better days. Today we have some of the best talent on offer.

And even back then a good part what happened was due to good luck. But tonight showed that you can't always rely on luck on your side to win matches.

Again another person with tribal like behavior who has to pick a fight with someone because they can't stand other people having a different opinion

Most of our counter attacks did nothing except give us possession for a few seconds. And from what I saw in the first half in that goal was Bayern creating plenty of chances that were not coming to any fruition because of some good defending (which sis never 100% guaranteed to stop them scoring) and some woeful finishing by some of their players.

God you the caveman, looking at the way you type and your primitive and tribal like behavior you have to any opinion you don't agree with.

the number of poster slagging u should be enough proof of how thoughtless, mind-numbingly stupid and idiotic your arguments are. calling u a caveman was a mistake on my part because atleast they gave us fire while u on the other hand r simply useless.

what chances did bayern create in the first half... they created shit...

also by your ideology, we should never stop attacking because nothing guarantees not conceding, right?

for the last time, u had a problem with the way we played after scoring the goal. in your own words you said " we dint even try to score a goal".

yet a couple of post later u said, "we should have committed more men to the counters" which is in total contrast on your 1st stance, because it means we were countering and playing the same way even after scoring the goal.

we dint get the 2nd goal but it was not due to lack of trying, which u accept as u do accept that we were countering.

so why dont u give up, save some face and try to call it a night.