Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

i dont rate this as mickey mouse cup, i think this cup is still very precious title

mourinho and his player think this important to win too

anyway, from what we see how mourinho approaching and team selection against strong team (eventhough just 2 game united&bayern)

so can we read about mourinho team selection when against strong team for whole season ?

so no mata against big strong team, which he will gone in our very important stage

so theres no mata for the possibility against Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona

Juventus, City, Dortmund

maybe even milan, united, arsenal, liverpool

really ?

i like what oscar can offer for matches like this

but looking mata will often miss big game really sad actually :cry:

mata will be just often out from selection , sit on the bench in our very important game

and just playing when we face poor side, because that is when we mostly can play attacking possesion football

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont rate this as mickey mouse cup, i think this cup is still very precious title

mourinho and his player think this important to win too

anyway, from what we see how mourinho approaching and team selection against strong team (eventhough just 2 game united&bayern)

so can we read about mourinho team selection when against strong team for whole season ?

so no mata against big strong team, which he will gone in our very important stage

so theres no mata for the possibility against Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona

Juventus, City, Dortmund

maybe even milan, united, arsenal, liverpool

really ?

i like what oscar can offer for matches like this

but looking mata will often miss big game really sad actually :cry:

mata will be just often out from selection , sit on the bench in our very important game

and just playing when we face poor side, because that is when we mostly can play attacking possesion football

that is why we should try out 4-1-4-1

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

that is why we should try out 4-1-4-1

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

that good option

but to be honest, i doubt mourinho will change his prime formation and team tactic

because this is football philosophy he believe to defeat big and strong team who have good attacking possesion football

Personally, I believe Mata was not played because of his knocks & not game ready. Perhaps, Jose does not feel he should be playing with all 3 amigos on ? I believe, we should wait & see. Soon, Jose will play him.

maybe but what i know, mourinho confirmed mata already fit to play

what make him not being mourinho selection

i think purely because mata not already good and yet to learn how #10 player in mourinho system work

i just hope, even though not become as good combative midfielder as oscar can do

but mata can really improve alot in his backtrack, helping the midfield and awareness in transition play

if he want to choose by mourinho for big game

maybe but what i know, mourinho confirmed mata already fit to play

what make him not being mourinho selection

i think purely because mata not already good and yet to learn how #10 player in mourinho system work

i just hope, even though not become as good combative midfielder as oscar can do

but mata can really improve alot in his backtrack, helping the midfield and awareness in transition play

if he want to choose by mourinho for big game

Well, I am not sure whether Jose confirmed Mata is ready to play. He played him for 20 minutes & not much thereafter.

If I were to compare Oscar to Mata. Incomparable in my view. Mata is a better finisher, I feel. Even last night, Oscar could have put the game away, but he didn´t.

Shame about the defeat, but it might be a good thing. We know now that we, despite being a young, upcoming team can compete with the very best. If we had held onto the lead, we would of won against Bayern. Fucking Bayern Munich. The supposedly best team in the world. That's astounding. Considering they are all players in their absolute PRIME and we are yet to reach the peak of our talent/potential curve, I am proud of the performance put in by everyone.

Schurlle was class. Oscar was superb defensively. Ramires, stupid red card. Cech, our hero once again. Lukaku, chin up lad, an occasion like this will come by soon enough.

Let Bayern have some banter, they were a very good opponent. Afterall, we did beat them in their own backyard, didn't we? :D

GO CHELSEA, ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! :blue scalf:

it's a shame we didn't manage to keep playing our own game until the end, we got that second goal in and dropped back, while imo we were still able to keep giving them a hard time.

hazard was out of this world, unstoppable for their tiring defense towards the end of the game.

shame for me tho that de bruyne wasn't in the selection, any known reason for that?

Still feels a bit horrible this morning. Bayern have never won the Super Cup and obviously none of these Chelsea players have so it is a revenge for them. They won their UCL last season so the UCL doesn't really hurt that much for them now like Moscow doesn't hurt as much for us. Their players have now won everything.

I'm still disappointed with the way we played tbh. If we had kept the ball better we coulda scored a couple more but we just let them have it and despite us defending and parking the bus, they cut through us time and time again and missed so many chances. With the players we have at our disposal, we should've done more in possession.

Hazard and Schurrle were good but didn't have the ball enough. Still, as i've said before. Bayern are settled and we're still pretty new and inexperienced. This game was a great game for us to have and the acquisitions of Willian, Alsu and Eto'o will make us much better.

I don't particularly like the way we're playing away against the big teams with the ball but we'll humiliate lots of the smaller teams that's for certain. I can see some more 7's and 8's.

Still feels a bit horrible this morning. Bayern have never won the Super Cup and obviously none of these Chelsea players have so it is a revenge for them. They won their UCL last season so the UCL doesn't really hurt that much for them now like Moscow doesn't hurt as much for us. Their players have now won everything.

I'm still disappointed with the way we played tbh. If we had kept the ball better we coulda scored a couple more but we just let them have it and despite us defending and parking the bus, they cut through us time and time again and missed so many chances. With the players we have at our disposal, we should've done more in possession.

Hazard and Schurrle were good but didn't have the ball enough. Still, as i've said before. Bayern are settled and we're still pretty new and inexperienced. This game was a great game for us to have and the acquisitions of Willian, Alsu and Eto'o will make us much better.

I don't particularly like the way we're playing away against the big teams with the ball but we'll humiliate lots of the smaller teams that's for certain. I can see some more 7's and 8's.

Totally agree with you.We have the players to play like other top teams and the parking the bus technique should not always be used.I want the top Europe clubs to fear us now.