Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... did you even see the equalizing goal? that had nothing to do with philosophy and everything to do with individual brilliance. They scored very early in the second half not as a result of us sitting back but Ribery finding a good gap to hit a fabulous strike.

You clowns nit pick everything... Would you rather us play cavalier like Barca did and get destroyed 4-1? We had a lead and it came as a result of us defending well and hitting them on the counter, nothing changed after they scored we were still looking to hit them on the counter and but for some dumb luck we would've executed that perfectly.

So sick of so called supporters nit picking results with nothing really to add.

But doesn't that prove my point that we should not be trying to close the game at just 1 goal up, which we did because we only manage to create half chances and hardly did any of the great work that made the first goal possible.

But doesn't that prove my point that we should not be trying to close the game at just 1 goal up, which we did because we only manage to create half chances and hardly did any of the great work that made the first goal possible.

i think i explained it you dude? u have not answered me on my last post yet, but are now having the same argument with a different poster. UNBELIEVABLE.

What in the world are you talking about??? The PHILOSOPHY was ALWAYS to surrender possession and hit them on the counter!!! We did that to near perfection on numerous occasions.

Half chances? we had the best chances to score in the second half... Bayern only really generated quality opportunities when we went down to 10 men. What were you watching? I'm really stunned that you read the game so poorly...

What in the world are you talking about??? The PHILOSOPHY was ALWAYS to surrender possession and hit them on the counter!!! We did that to near perfection on numerous occasions.

Half chances? we had the best chances to score in the second half... Bayern only really generated quality opportunities when we went down to 10 men. What were you watching? I'm really stunned that you read the game so poorly...

Yeah, when they equalized and we had to score another goal to get back in the game.