Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

556338_538513912881968_447267508_n.jpg

We are growing people!(i am the guy at the bottom left corner with a blue snapback next to the blonde girl)

Sorry for posting so much images, i am just feeling proud of what we did yesterday, we live in a pretty poor country and to do such things takes alot of courage and organisation.

1262461_538477009552325_86826508_o.jpg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for posting so much images, i am just feeling proud of what we did yesterday, we live in a pretty poor country and to do such things takes alot of courage and organisation.

This is brilliant mate, I never imagined there are so many Chelsea fans over there. Well done !

Azpi with Marseille was doing a great job against him two years ago.

But he's not that great at defending crosses, I think that's why Mourinho prefers him as his teams defends with a narrow defense and let the other team cross quite a lot.

I remember that game he done unreal!

So fucking close yet so far...knew they would score when there was a minute left to go, said it to my son.

Feel a little for Lukaku but what a fucking shite penalty. If there is one thing you do as a raw youngster is learn from how your peers strike a penalty under pressure, make the keeper pull off a worldly save and not allow him to throw his hat on it. Of course he will learn from it but by god it was terrible.

Thought we deserved so much more from the game and the lads were a credit to themselves after taking the lead and going down to ten men. Ref was a disgrace for the game and that decision, absolute toss pot.

With Willian and eto'o to come in we will be even better.

I saw that a lot of CFC fans didn't have faith in the Blues before the match. I just want to say, CFC didn't lose the match. They lost the shootout. This for me is typical CFC. On their day, CFC can compete & beat any side on the planet. This is what made me a Blues fan back in the 90's & I love to see that spirit/fight still in this side. Cech for me was the MOTM. FCB had so many quality chances. You could see Pep on the sidelines just freakin' squirming in frustration & Jose w/ the confidence the job would get done. In the end, 10 man CFC couldn't keep the European Champs out of the net. No heartbreak for me, just another magical CFC performance that I can say I witnessed. Keep the Blue Flag Flying high my Friends & in the end we will win!!! I know, cause I seen this movie before ;)

I still think against fast wingers like Ribery and Abanglahor Azp should start at RB over Ivanovic, seems he always gets skinned down that side when playing with pace

I have the same opinion but I think there were two reasons why Mourinho chose Ivanovic. First is Azpilicueta lacking match-practice lately which can be very important in matches like this were little details can decide the game. And the second is the fact that a lot of balls which reach Ribery are - ironically for Guardiola's system - long balls crossed from the right side of the pitched (mainly from Lahm). Mourinho might have chosen Ivanovic also to make it harder for Ribery to reach those balls due to his aireal ability. But the main fact was probably the first.

Just thinking on how we have improved a lot in just a year.

Last year we were raped by the 3'rd best team in La Liga.

This year we held to the last penalty kick against the best team in the world (right now...)

We will get much better in another year and the years after that, I am sure of it.