Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

i think i explained it you dude? u have not answered me on my last post yet, but are now having the same argument with a different poster. UNBELIEVABLE.

I already addressed you posts and it was detailing my disagreements with the tactics used. Try and process that information better please.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley Cole was absolutely brilliant, what a player !

Never had a single shred of doubt Frank would score that PK. The most reliable player we will ever have, him and Didier.

Speaking of penalties and Cole, my word. Think it's fair to say we all nearly had a heart attack after he shot the penalty!

Ashley Cole was absolutely brilliant, what a player !

Never had a single shred of doubt Frank would score that PK. The most reliable player we will ever have, him and Didier.

I'm just gonna say it... About all Frank did today was hit the pen... He was awful today.

So what aspect of the game are you talking about? the 5mins in the second half or the first half when Bayern did absolutely nothing?

I mean all the time after the 8th minute when we scored and did not want to get another, allowing Bayern to press us because we were more concerned bout trying to end the game at 1-0 at the risk of situations like the Ribery goal which would have rendered the previous tactic of closing down at 1-0 academic.

I mean all the time after the 8th minute when we scored and did not want to get another, allowing Bayern to press us because we were more concerned bout trying to end the game at 1-0 at the risk of situations like the Ribery goal which would have rendered the previous tactic of closing down at 1-0 academic.

I give up... DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WE GOT UP 1-0???

Boys did well tonight. Lets be right here, Bayern offered much more In an attacking sense but we dug in well and with 10 men for 45-50 minutes we held our own. I'd be happy to meat this lot in the CL with a few months playing time under our belt. Lukakus pen was wank but I've seen players much more experienced hit similar pens so hopefully he'll learn

I already addressed you posts and it was detailing my disagreements with the tactics used. Try and process that information better please.

Rubber bullets, on 31 Aug 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:snapback.png

But the problem was that it looked like we had no plan b.So we were limited to half chances.

4 on 3 is not half chances. even a decent ball (not a good or a great ball) would have led to a goal then. we on the other hand frustrated bayern and forced them to shoot from range. if we had half chances, they dint even have that. chelsea was the team that was looking more probable to score than bayern.

also plan B- is when plan A fails. i seriously dont think that happened today.

that was the last time u replied to my post and my reply to it. its still in the thread a couple of pages back. go and have a look.

seems u r here just to pass some time,,, heh TROLL...

Just made the mistake of visiting a few other teams' forums for their thoughts.

My god they absolutely HATE Mourinho! I knew people from other sides disliked him, but these toads on RAWK and RedCafe make him sound like scum.

I give up... DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WE GOT UP 1-0???

Yes because we actually wanted to score to get in the lead. But I'm arguing that we should have not used the tactic of trying to close the game out becuase incidents like the Ribery goal can happen. I've been saying this the whole time.

My god, some people are really, really stupid.

Yes because we actually wanted to score to get in the lead. But I'm arguing that we should have not used the tactic of trying to close the game out becuase incidents like the Ribery goal can happen. I've been saying this the whole time.

My god, some people are really, really stupid.

No it was off of a counter! the same tactic that was employed all game and worked for most of it. Stop looking at the possession stats, we played a very good game tactically and with luck we would've hoisted the cup. The tactics weren't the problem at all.

Rubber bullets, on 31 Aug 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:snapback.png

4 on 3 is not half chances. even a decent ball (not a good or a great ball) would have led to a goal then. we on the other hand frustrated bayern and forced them to shoot from range. if we had half chances, they dint even have that. chelsea was the team that was looking more probable to score than bayern.

also plan B- is when plan A fails. i seriously dont think that happened today.

that was the last time u replied to my post and my reply to it. its still in the thread a couple of pages back. go and have a look.

seems u r here just to pass some time,,, heh TROLL...

And most of those crosses only had 1 or 2 players in the box with not much chance of a Chelsea player connecting to them.So in a sense they were half chances most of our players where in the other half playing out the closing down the game tactics. After the first goal it was pretty much Bayern on the front foot with only a few breaks of us trying to pull off unsuccessful counter attacks.

You really have a hard time processing this.

I'm just gonna say it... About all Frank did today was hit the pen... He was awful today.

dude,,, he is a troll... let him be. i have had the same discussion with him. gave him instances when we had chances like the 4 on 3 where torres' cross was not good.

but he just stopped replying and is now having the same argument with u.