Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna say this I FUCKING LOVE THIS TEAM!! No matter how this game went we played like champions a team that is buying into the philosophy of the manager..Ladies and Gentleman this is going to be a very interesting year for Chelsea FC :blue scalf: :cfc:

Fuck, so close! I fucking hate Bayern and Pep... :cry:

Proud of the team as a whole, we played with heart and desire but it just wasnt meant to be. Although the end result was the same of last year, it feels completely different. We are definitely on the right track.

However, with all due respect for the 48 members who voted on Hazard, go F*@$#% yourselves. Cech had one of the best games a GK has ever had, if we went to penalties it was because of him!

Missed the game because of work (I'm a barman in a hotel for Weddings so no TV in the function room) But had my mates who support other teams texting me keeping me updated.

What I gathered was our team was heroic, and the Mourinho factor is making us better.

Proud to be a blue.

Still can't believe we lost the match. Conceding in 121 minute?! couldn't hold for only 10 more fu*king seconds?!

For me Jose got it all right he did everything in his power to win this match but some of our imbecile players were not up to it! how many chances a team must create? Oscar missing an open goal was beyond explanation! too too many chances we missed and when you do, you deserve to lose! and another supercup slipped through our hand.

It was exactly like the 2012 semi-final 2nd leg in Barcelona except we didn't miss any chance that day in Noucamp.

We're paying the price cause of these young inexperienced kid players.

Oscar missing an open goal was beyond explanation! too too many chances we missed and when you do, you deserve to lose!

Meh I like to think of it as Neuer's screw up on the second goal making up for Oscar's. So they cancel each other out and ultimately we end up being one goal up like we rightfully should be. Or well it at least helps ease the pain a little :P

Still can't believe we lost the match. Conceding in 121 minute?! couldn't hold for only 10 more fu*king seconds?!

For me Jose got it all right he did everything in his power to win this match but some of our imbecile players were not up to it! how many chances a team must create? Oscar missing an open goal was beyond explanation! too too many chances we missed and when you do, you deserve to lose! and another supercup slipped through our hand.

It was exactly like the 2012 semi-final 2nd leg in Barcelona except we didn't miss any chance that day in Noucamp.

We're paying the price cause of these young inexperienced kid players.

imbecile players?! Are you for real?!

All of them ran their arses for 120mins and most of the time we were down to 10 men ffs! Learn to appreciate will you?

At least we didn't get smashed like last year or as predicted. Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future here is finished. Expect him to be benched for the next month at least and Torres/Eto'o will play a lot. Poor Lukaku, but he had a terrible penalty.

At least we didn't get smashed like last year or as predicted. Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future here is finished. Expect him to be benched for the next month at least and Torres/Eto'o will play a lot. Poor Lukaku, but he had a terrible penalty.

How is that even fair? He didn't try anything like this. He just lost it for a second and had a bad shot. Bench for the next month and future here finished? Aren't we going too far with this?

He does not have to make up for anything. Sorry but what sort of bullshit is that? "Lukaku is gonna have to start making up for that miss soon or his future is finished" complete rubbish. It is a fucking penalty ffs. You take the penalty and the keeper tries to guess where the player goes. It is not the worse thing in football history. He is 20 and has a big future ahead of him. Mata missed our penalty against Bayern last time we played. Would it be fair to state that he owes it to his teammates because he missed while the rest of them scored? Of course not. The main thing that fans should be doing is getting behind him.

Lord have mercy! He missed a penalty so it means we should punish him? Of course it does not. How can you state his future is finished if he does not make up for that miss? Are you actually serious? Like my point about Mata, when we last played Bayern and Schweinsteiger missed that last penalty do you really think any ludicrous supporter would want him punished or to be kicked away from the team? NO. It happens and he will learn and come back stronger.

You post is absurd, really!

Blunt time again?