Angel Di Maria

This guy is immense, an absolute unbelievable player. It would very hard not to look at this lad and not be interested for me, but with that we are stocked with attacking talent, one of Oscar, Willian or Schurrle would have to go. I personally love Schurrle he is very versatile and offers a lot in a different load of areas. Neither Oscar or Willian have been immense since signing. I really couldn't choose who would be the one to go.

All hypothetical of course.

Imagine Di Maria playing a role like he plays on the Argentina National Team! he would fit in the midfield with Matic and Cesc, or in the forward with Hazard and Costa.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian can't catch a break on this forum, can he? :lol:

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks he's got world class potential in him. His work rate is better than Di Maria or anyone else we're linked with and that's the only way you become a world class talent

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks he's got world class potential in him. His work rate is better than Di Maria or anyone else we're linked with and that's the only way you become a world class talent

I agree abut Willian, but one thing worries me with him is his decision making and possibly his lack of goals. But I say that very tongue in cheek because I think he will flourish in his second season with us, he has all that marks of being a top quality player.

I agree abut Willian, but one thing worries me with him is his decision making and possibly his lack of goals. But I say that very tongue in cheek because I think he will flourish in his second season with us, he has all that marks of being a top quality player.

Yeah, he's still quite raw but his a Mourinho guy. Works hard on his defensive game and his offensive game isn't far off being world class yet. Even Di Maria struggled initially at Madrid before these reviews and £50m sums came about..

I think in terms of priorities for this squad too, Di Maria is very low on that list.

Needs better, consistent end product but I expect that to happen now that he is settled and thus can establish an understanding with those around him. More goals would be nice but it's difficult; he hasn't been a great goalscorer in his career. You're right though, his attitude and willingness to improve is exemplary, something that more of his teammates should embrace.

Just why?

He had the season of his life at Real last year and was such a great compliment to Bale and Ronaldo, and bailed them out on many occasions.

There was no reason for Real to sell him, but if reports are to be believed they're looking for the next shiny toy in James Rodriguez.

I kinda feel bad for him being shopped like this even after all the good things he did for them.

And how the hell can PSG afford this, with all those UCL sanctions? Haha, cant wait to see how it plays out.

Maybe there really is something to the rumors over the past few months about Cavani being sold.

Surely UEFA are going to have to do something if they really do buy Di Maria for ~ £50m. That'll be £100m spent on two players which is double the spending limit they were issued.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You