Angel Di Maria

Di Maria is the perfect player for our right flank. He brings the right balance. We need a hard worker to compliment Hazard and Mata, who can beat his man and put in great crosses. He does all of that. Madrid fans are spoilt. He's a top player.

Anyone saying that he isn't clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

Wouldn't say he's the 'perfect' player...and anyway, I don't see us spending 17 million on Di Maria...because we are already signing Schurrle.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing in about 10 mins. Live on SkySports, should be interesting. Inconsistent at times but I think he is he a quality player. A bit amateurish behaviour like Suarez at times but very good player, no denying that.

Di Maria just played a nice pass come dummy to put Higuan through on goal and score 1-0 Real, good play from Di Maria

- Maybe irrelevant but our boy Essien just slotted a great header, perhaps he's still got it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

They were going to sell him, but Carlo said no.

Doesn't mean much. Ancelotti didn't wanted to sell both Di Maria and Ozil in one window they only wanted to sell one to get the money for Bale transfer.

Beside that Varane, Modric, Di Maria all played good tonight and all were brought by Mourinho when they were just pure talents (except Modric).

This guy was my man of the match yesterday. He was superb and deserves most of the credit for the winner(second goal.) Bale did well to head the ball in from that kind of angle but the opportunity was created by Di Maria.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You