Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurent Blanc said today in his pre Evian presser that it will be difficult to sign De Maria because there are many clubs interested in him and "PSG can't do what they want" regarding this move. He is probably referring to the fact that his team is conditioned by the FFP rules and they must sell before buying any more players.

I can't see Monaco making a move now that their owner has stepped back and it seems Paris have cooled down their interest too. I think it is United's player to lose now. They have enough money to pay for whatever Madrid is asking for and they can afford his wages. Not that Chelsea could not afford the reported numbers, but I think Jose is not that interested in signing him as it is LVG.

Send Salah on loan to Vitese/Sunderland or whoever and offer 20m loan for him with 20-30m more for permanent transfer next summer. This would be a great move for us.

Salah wasn't even on the bench in the first game and that was with Ramires out. Don't have space or need for Di Maria.

Not in the squad for Real Madrid today. He's on his way to United, isn't he?

Fuck. Even though we surely weren't even in for him it's gutting to see a player that good going to a club I hate. I think he's better than Alexis Sanchez and I think he'll tear this league up.

He could very well turn out to be one of the best in a few years, while we will be stuck with Willian :rant:

And Torres could very well go to Roma and set Serie A on fire. That takes away nothing from the original statement you pretty much agreed with. We could turn a higher profit on Oscar based on his age and that could be enough to bring in one of the best in the world right now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You