Angel Di Maria

On a more balanced team like say PSG, this is a type of signing that could really take them to the next level.

But Man utd have a lot of holes in their team - Di Maria won't cover their RB and CB problems, or the fact they somehow don't have a real DM.

It is a good start though tbf to them, and if they can at least get decent options in midfield and defence, they can fight for top 4.

I'd rather have Utd's team than Liverpool's. They have game winners in Van Persie, Rooney, Mata and Di Maria. Liverpool have a potential game winner in Sturridge but that's it.

I think Utd will get that 4th spot.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still remains to be seen how he will adapt to the league. Playing for Real and Barca in La Liga tends to make some attacking players look better than they actually are. Case in point, Ozil.

I think he'll be fine... Angel's style of play is useful anywhere in world football. He not very dependent like Ozil. He can produce magic on his own. And up against the Andy Wilkinson's of the world, I reckon he'll enjoy every minute

No but he was last seen heading for the Airport

I heard he was headed for the nearest bridge...at full speed...with no intentions of stopping when he gets there! :lol:

In all seriousness, I do feel kinda sorry for him. He's a marvelous player and he just walked into a huge, possibly career-damaging, mistake.

I heard he was headed for the nearest bridge...at full speed...with no intentions of stopping when he gets there! :lol:

In all seriousness, I do feel kinda sorry for him. He's a marvelous player and he just walked into a huge, possibly career-damaging, mistake.

I honestly don't understand this. He had no other option reason why he even went there..

I honestly don't understand this. He had no other option reason why he even went there..

He was one of the best players in Europe last season and he was arguably the best player in the WC. Of course he had other options, he'd walk into almost any team in the world.

He just opted for united because they are offering higher wages than anyone else and I expect Madrid also pushed for it as well because utd were probably willing to pay the highest fee.

He is not our player, he joined this shit club himself, as long as United keeps playing bad, I dont care how he performs...

United has whole kind of different problem, nothing with their team or players. They are loosing to MK Dons 4:0 for sake. Their management, board, scouts, coaches lost their plot after Ferguson left.

He was one of the best players in Europe last season and he was arguably the best player in the WC. Of course he had other options, he'd walk into almost any team in the world.

He just opted for united because they are offering higher wages than anyone else and I expect Madrid also pushed for it as well because utd were probably willing to pay the highest fee.

No, he didn't, tell me one team who we're willing to pay over 50 mil for him. PSG could't pay him due to FFP, we didn't wanted him, Liverpool and Arsenal (LOL)..

He is not our player, he joined this shit club himself, as long as United keeps playing bad, I dont care how he performs...

United has whole kind of different problem, nothing with their team or players. They are loosing to MK Dons 4:0 for sake. Their management, board, scouts, coaches lost their plot after Ferguson left.

Well that's the problem when you let one man have all the power.

They was so dependent on him that the staff was not competent enough to step up.

Say what you want about Chelsea, that is one thing they have done right.

No matter if Mourinho stays here another 10 years, it should continue to be as is.

No, he didn't, tell me one team who we're willing to pay over 50 mil for him. PSG could't pay him due to FFP, we didn't wanted him, Liverpool and Arsenal (LOL)..

But that's exactly it. Had he said no to united, Real would have been forced to accept lower bids.They can't force him to move to united. It's his choice.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You