Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Maria is better than Kroos, but he isnt what RM most need. CR7 and Bale will obviously be the starting players on the flanks, so Di Maria really doesnt fit in their system...

However, while Real already has plenty of players to play on the wing, they dont have that much depth on the CM/CAM department. And Kroos gives them just that!

It is more of what they need most than who is better or had the better season (imo)

Di Maria was mostly used as a CM/CAM last season, he had his greatest season there. He proved last season with Real and last few years with Argentina that his best position is CM.

I think it should be noted that Di Maria( or agent) is also very much pushing for a move away from Real Madrid, he has never been really appreciated at Madrid and Madrid do not want to give him the wages that Mendes want for his client.

It is a big loss for Madrid, he is by far a superior player to Kroos.

• 3 weeks later...

To think that he was actualy available last year for rumoured 25/30m (well to make him join us, we would have to pay 35m atleast), but then we went to buy Willian for 35...

Hindsight is a wonderful thing ;)

To think that he was actualy available last year for rumoured 25/30m (well to make him join us, we would have to pay 35m atleast), but then we went to buy Willian for 35...

I am not entirely sure he was available. I don't remember where I read this but I read that ancelotti was given a choice between di maria and ozil and he pick di maria.

Damn Jose made some nice deals for Madrid.

Bought Ozil for 15M€ and he got sold for 50M€.

Bought Di Maria for 25M€ and now apparently he is getting sold for 75M€.

Maybe in 2017 we will be able to sell Willian for 90M€? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we could get this guy anyhow even if it is a loan deal. He will massively improve our attack he could even be our No.10.

Costa

Hazard schurlle Dimaria

Matic fabregas

If we get him we would be aiming for the epl and Champions League double as among the top 3 teams in Europe.

But I'm okay with what we have for now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You