Angel Di Maria

dimarzio?

El Confidencial.

I wonder who Paris will sell in order to meet the regulations after this transfer window?! Lavezzi? Pastore? Who will pay more than €20m for Lavezzi? And who is willing to sign Pastore, a fraud and one of the most overrated players ever?

Oh, and they've already let Alex and Menez leave for free...

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there really is something to the rumors over the past few months about Cavani being sold.

Surely UEFA are going to have to do something if they really do buy Di Maria for ~ £50m. That'll be £100m spent on two players which is double the spending limit they were issued.

Cavani and Costa would be awesome for us ;)

Lavezzi will propably be sold. That guy is the clumsiest player i've ever seen, but he has the biggest fighting spirit too. With his world cup I guess He'll be sold for 30-35M€.

And PSG doesn't give a shit about UEFA sanctions. The money is real, there are no debt. Therefore the owner are confident they would easily and fiercly strike back at the UEFA if they wanted to expel PSG from the C1.

Worst decision Real have made since Makelele.

Maybe there really is something to the rumors over the past few months about Cavani being sold.

If anyone is going.. it's Ibra, they can fix most of their ffp issues just by selling him. He's getting on a bit now age-wise and he's had injury scares; Cavani earns almost half of what he does, which is insane.

KPbT449.jpg

Di Maria has been one of their best players in the last couple of years and he was their best player in the UCL Final (imo). It is very unfair to him!

However, it makes a lot of sense to sell him if they are trully going for Kroos. Their squad will be way more balanced with another CM/CAM than with a RW like Di Maria.

Especially if they are selling him for 60mi to PSG.

Don't get why Real are selling him, he was so key to their system under Ancelotti, playing more centrally but coming out wide to do the donkey work to free up Ronaldo. Also didn't he get 17 assists last year? Do Madrid really value players like Ozil and Di Maria, very creative playes who can win you games? Sure they can get James but hes not really needed. Kroos is different he can play various roles, as a 6, 8 or 10, which I can see why Ancelotti's approved a transfer especially given Alonso's in his 30s as well.

Don't get why Real are selling him, he was so key to their system under Ancelotti, playing more centrally but coming out wide to do the donkey work to free up Ronaldo. Also didn't he get 17 assists last year? Do Madrid really value players like Ozil and Di Maria, very creative playes who can win you games? Sure they can get James but hes not really needed. Kroos is different he can play various roles, as a 6, 8 or 10, which I can see why Ancelotti's approved a transfer especially given Alonso's in his 30s as well.

Because he's not "the star" of the team. Despite the fact that he made most assists in La Liga, he's dispensable for Real if they want to get shiny new toys. It's actually not that different from Barcelona's selling Sanchez and Fabregas despite the fact that Fabregas got the most assists in the team and Sanchez was the second best goal scorer of the team after Messi--they're not "untouchable," despite their contribution. Neither is Di Maria(or Ozil) for Real.

Di Maria has been one of their best players in the last couple of years and he was their best player in the UCL Final (imo). It is very unfair to him!

However, it makes a lot of sense to sell him if they are trully going for Kroos. Their squad will be way more balanced with another CM/CAM than with a RW like Di Maria.

Especially if they are selling him for 60mi to PSG.

I don't think their squad is more balance with kroos. Di maria was outstanding last season with RM because he gave them balance that they need.

Really suprise if this happen, I am not sure khedira, modric and kroos are good combination

I think because he is too good to be second fiddle. He doesn't want to play as CAM, bale won't be injured as much as last year (probably ;) ), and they cant bench bale. they will bring james, who will be quiet about his role in this team for 2 years, after that they will see what happens

I don't think their squad is more balance with kroos. Di maria was outstanding last season with RM because he gave them balance that they need.

Really suprise if this happen, I am not sure khedira, modric and kroos are good combination

Di Maria is better than Kroos, but he isnt what RM most need. CR7 and Bale will obviously be the starting players on the flanks, so Di Maria really doesnt fit in their system...

However, while Real already has plenty of players to play on the wing, they dont have that much depth on the CM/CAM department. And Kroos gives them just that!

It is more of what they need most than who is better or had the better season (imo)

Di Maria is better than Kroos, but he isnt what RM most need. CR7 and Bale will obviously be the starting players on the flanks, so Di Maria really doesnt fit in their system...

However, while Real already has plenty of players to play on the wing, they dont have that much depth on the CM/CAM department. And Kroos gives them just that!

It is more of what they need most than who is better or had the better season (imo)

Hmm... I don't know. At Real, what made Di Maria so effective as that 3rd midfielder was his ability to push the ball forward at pace. It was vital to their counter attacking system. Kroos doesn't have the capabilities to do that. Sure, he'll add a threat if Real are attempting a more possession based system but that Real Madrid front four of Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and Di Maria was truly outstanding, a joy to watch on the break.

Hmm... I don't know. At Real, what made Di Maria so effective as that 3rd midfielder was his ability to push the ball forward at pace. It was vital to their counter attacking system. Kroos doesn't have the capabilities to do that. Sure, he'll add a threat if Real are attempting a more possession based system but that Real Madrid front four of Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and Di Maria was truly outstanding, a joy to watch on the break.

I get what you are comming from, but how many times do Real really benefit from playing well on the counter? 4-5 matches per season?

The majority of the games they will play teams will be with 10 men behind the ball. Especially in La Liga. If you look at their matches against Atletico, they really struggled because they had no creative possession.

With Kroos that changes...

I thought Carlo wanted more legs in his midfield? wasn't that why he was so desperate to buy Ramires... it just seems weird now to replace the only player at Real who has that in abundance with Kroos, don't get me wrong he's a wonderful player, but he's not known for his stamina and pace.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You