Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we don't need him, some people are never satisfied. It was the same when Arsenal bought Sanchez...

except he is better than sanchez, and he would be an automatic starter for us like hazard.

except he is better than sanchez, and he would be an automatic starter for us like hazard.

Exactly.

We had an attack midfielder who played ~25 league matches for us last year and only scored 4 goals. What happens if something happens to schurrle or Fabregas and we are stuck relying on that production again?

Di Maria is another creator we need. City have proven creators on the bench. We should be doing the same to match their squad.

Exactly.

We had an attack midfielder who played ~25 league matches for us last year and only scored 4 goals. What happens if something happens to schurrle or Fabregas and we are stuck relying on that production again?

Di Maria is another creator we need. City have proven creators on the bench. We should be doing the same to match their squad.

Eh, Di Maria scored 4 goals last season too -- in 34 games. :P

Di Maria is an excellent player, no doubt, but sometimes I feel like I'm reading about some other player here. If Di Maria goes to United, he won't magically solve their problems. He's been quite inconsistent and frustrating for Real until last season. He was amazing last season, but before that, Real fans constantly complained about how inconsistent he is(not unlike the way our fans complain about Oscar). In some games he looked like a Top 3 player in the world, then looked poor in many games.

There's no guarantee that he'll be as good as he was at Real last season if he is to move to the PL. As Ozil shows, not every player from La Liga can easily adapt to the PL.

I'd rather we strengthen positions that actually need strengthening rather than sign yet another AM. We have enough midfielders that are good at creating chances. I'd rather we sign someone who can, you know, score those chances. A second striker. Something we actually need.

Eh, Di Maria scored 4 goals last season too -- in 34 games. :P

Di Maria is an excellent player, no doubt, but sometimes I feel like I'm reading about some other player here. If Di Maria goes to United, he won't magically solve their problems. He's been quite inconsistent and frustrating for Real until last season. He was amazing last season, but before that, Real fans constantly complained about how inconsistent he is(not unlike the way our fans complain about Oscar). In some games he looked like a Top 3 player in the world, then looked poor in many games.

There's no guarantee that he'll be as good as he was at Real last season if he is to move to the PL. As Ozil shows, not every player from La Liga can easily adapt to the PL.

I'd rather we strengthen positions that actually need strengthening rather than sign yet another AM. We have enough midfielders that are good at creating chances. I'd rather we sign someone who can, you know, score those chances. A second striker. Something we actually need.

4 goals and nearly 20 assists :D I agree though its not a given he would be the same player here.

From the sound of Jose I think he's happy with the squad he has put together. WHile some of the young guys haven't been in top form for CHelsea, is it better to replace a young player before he becomes elite or let him become elite in a system that he grows in? I think there is always going to be a better option on paper to throw money at, but sometimes the best option is to put your trust in your own players and they might reward that confidence with great play. As long as you build a solid core you can fill in around that core with role players and build champion. Just some thoughts though....

Di Maria is just as good as Hazard if not better, performed consistently well at highest level for both club and national team for 5 years now. Hazard is still inconsistent but Di Maria is the opposite.

What are you on about? Di Maria had his first consistent season in his career at Real last year.

What are you on about? Di Maria had his first consistent season in his career at Real last year.

Well if you measure consistency by statistic Di Maria hit double figure for both goals+assists for 5 years now. Last season was the best season of his career and earned him a lot more recognition from normal football fans. He is an assist machine, but he isn't as flashy as Hazard and often overshadowed by Ronaldo, then Bale and now James at Madrid.

Well if you measure consistency by statistic Di Maria hit double figure for both goals+assists for 5 years now. Last season was the best season of his career and earned him a lot more recognition from normal football fans. He is an assist machine, but he isn't as flashy as Hazard and often overshadowed by Ronaldo, then Bale and now James at Madrid.

You said he's 'performed consistently well at the highest level' for the last 5 years which is a flat out lie. I've been watching Real consistently for the last 5 years and last season's was Di Maria's best by far, he was never as consistent as he was last season any other season in his Real career, hence why you can't really say he's 'performed consistently well at the highest level'.

mufc can't get him!

Hijack the deal and get rid of Torres. Schurrle can be second option for the striker role, Drogba third. Van Ginkel on loan

Madrid are shit once again without à player to dribble through parked players in the middle. I said before that dimaria has the dribbling of robben and that kind of player is a game changer.

I said he is even a more important signing for manutd than a centerback, almost equivalent to giving Holland a robben, we will see if I'm right.

Hopefully this game was further evidence to whichever idiot at RM who wants to sell him that he's extremely important to that team and they keep him.

Anywhere but the bloody Mancs!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You