Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read something today saying that Carlo said he is going nowhere.

It would be Özil levels of stupid if they sold him. Which is why I think he'll indeed be sold.

Like I said in another thread last night, I'd do anything to see Di Maria in our team. But I think United are going to get down to the wire, panic, and throw £50m at RM near the deadline and get him.

Well he played a lot as an attacking midfielder at Madrid last season but I would really really be happy if he was on our wings in a few weeks. Brilliant crossing and vision but also great technique and pace. Really complete offensive player. I only see Hazard being better then him in our team.

It would be Özil levels of stupid if they sold him. Which is why I think he'll indeed be sold.

Like I said in another thread last night, I'd do anything to see Di Maria in our team. But I think United are going to get down to the wire, panic, and throw £50m at RM near the deadline and get him.

He would cost more than £50m

Di Maria won't be coming here, not a chance. Too much money, luxury player and we are already stacked.

We just need to replace Torres, that's it.

I agree that there's no way we're signing him, but that old football saying that you can never have too much quality applies to this situation.

Di Maria is so good and so versatile that if he's available you should go for him. He can play multiple positions at a world class level. Scores goals, has ridiculous pace, tremendous work rate, and will contribute to all aspects of play. Worked with José before and knows what to expect from his playing a style.

He's in that Pogba category of players for me that are dream signings and could probably be had if we were genuinely interested, but there's no chance we'll actually go for them. It's gonna be terrible seeing him with the Mancs.

I agree that there's no way we're signing him, but that old football saying that you can never have too much quality applies to this situation.

Di Maria is so good and so versatile that if he's available you should go for him. He can play multiple positions at a world class level. Scores goals, has ridiculous pace, tremendous work rate, and will contribute to all aspects of play. Worked with José before and knows what to expect from his playing a style.

He's in that Pogba category of players for me that are dream signings and could probably be had if we were genuinely interested, but there's no chance we'll actually go for them. It's gonna be terrible seeing him with the Mancs.

I get what you are saying but we have players such as Oscar, Willian and Schurrle all vying for different positions within the squad and someone is always going to miss out due to numbers. The balance is right for me now, we have really good depth in both the starting 11 and the subs bench, and going for Di Maria makes no sense and that's just based solely on cash without even thinking of players dropping down the pecking order. Our business this window has been excellent, the only one area that is an issue IMO is another forward with shipping out the number if at all possible.

Di Maria is top class, I'm not arguing that, what I am saying is we have a dearth of quality now that have balance and both maturity in the squad were we don't have to shot 40M at another player, it's not needed unless others leave, and barring Torres/Cech I cannot see anyone leaving.

everything is sell oscar with this kid.

People are talking about replacing Willian/Salah with Di Maria. Why can't I share my opinion too? Please mind your language, don't call someone "kid" you don't know.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You