UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

He sustained an injury apparently. But great great player. Probably the best in Switzerland's history. Absolutely loved him.

He had already made the decision weeks ago so I'd assume the injury had nothing to do with it.

This is laughable at best. Now that we have lost in the FA cup this is our only chance at silverware, and still some of you don't want to win it. What the hell are some of you guys smoking? All four of the clubs left in the competition are top class, and Basel has been shitting on the EPL the past few years, so it would be nice to knock a team out (that beat Man U and Spurs) and make the finals.

These players are professional athletes, they should be up for every match, and try to win every possible trophy.

Some fans think the top four is a trophy. It isn't. It's a necessity.

He had already made the decision weeks ago so I'd assume the injury had nothing to do with it.

Yes, but I think he made the decision to retire at the end of the season and the injury just pushed that closer. At least, that's what the article said. :dunno:

slow your roll bro. We need to get by FC Basel first. Ask manure & spudz about this side. and no, FC Basel is not a pub team.

Read my first couple of words.

Its fun to talk about, thats all.

Well, super cup means nothing, I read above.

First of all, it´s just a thought, what about if...

Secondly, the Super Cup is & always was a prestigious game, that´s all.

Most of us, would love to see Chelsea redeeming themselves & winning it, at least I feel so.

Whether it will happen, we do not know yet.

Some folks here are having fun & posted about it.

:lol: Bayern fans already jumping the gun? Would be hilarious if they were to lose the CL final alright!

And just imagine Gotze would score the winner for Dortmund, or Lewandowski if he goes there in the summer.