UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Maybe.. No, definitely premature for this but Bayern fans are already salivating at the chance to "destroy" us as they say in an eventual SuperCup, should we win the EL.

Do they really believe that ? Somebody needs to tell 'em that we won't sell them Mata and Hazard this summer, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

So a Dortmund - Benfica USC it will be now. These are the threads that annoy me the most. How can you just assume we'll win the Europa League? There's still so much to do. Maybe you're just creating it because you've been wound up by Bayern fans and cannot wait but shit, this is by no means done and dusted. Dortmund can beat Bayern, Madrid can turn 4-1 around n win 3-0, Barca beat Milan 4-0 and we've been so inconsistent this season i wouldn't be surprised if we lost 2-0 at home to Basel, it's been one of those seasons.

If it is indeed the Super Cup then great, bring it on but i'm not so sure.

While Bayern are doing greatly right now, people have to remember that it is Heynckes that has built this machine of a team with his own ideas, style of play etc. When Guardiola comes in, he will implement his own ideas, style of play and all that and you can't predict how would it impact Bayern then yet even though they have great players there. It could be for the better or who knows, for the worse if the players find it hard to adapt to Guardiola's style.

Not wishing too tempt fate, but I think we will get to the Final now, started looking into ways of getting there, Driving is the best bet I think.

Find out this morning each Finalist are only getting TEN THOUSAND ticket...WHAT A F*****G Joke UEFA are.

The staduim hold 53,000 so 33,000 prawn sandwich bridgade holder will be there.

As I only have 82 Points don't hold out much hope for getting a ticket.

This is really turning me off Football, when the TRUE Fans have no chance at the big games

Bayern fans are always quick to salivate. it would be an immense encouter they really would take it personally, if we faced them. One more reason to dig the nail even deeper into their flesh. But I hope their season will end in tears again anyway.

Haha that's my man!! I knew someone would understand. Bayern fans are so so deeply wounded by last year's CL, they are RELISHING the idea of revenge on us in the Supercup. That's why this topic is here. Its fun to talk about. Of course it might not ever happen.

Not wishing too tempt fate, but I think we will get to the Final now, started looking into ways of getting there, Driving is the best bet I think.

Find out this morning each Finalist are only getting TEN THOUSAND ticket...WHAT A F*****G Joke UEFA are.

The staduim hold 53,000 so 33,000 prawn sandwich bridgade holder will be there.

As I only have 82 Points don't hold out much hope for getting a ticket.

This is really turning me off Football, when the TRUE Fans have no chance at the big games

Merged that thread with this since we'll be talking about the final here anyway should we get there.

wait, on the uefa website it says the ticket sales for the final ended in January

does that mean that you can't buy tickets anymore in general or just via the internet?

UEL and UCL neutral zone tickets are done by lottery. You have to submit your details and the category you want to purchase them (maximum of 2 per submission) before they close it. The period is usually between Jan-Feb and they have already ended and even chosen the winners.

You can still buy through Chelsea if you are a member with enough loyalty points!

Otherwise, only via Internet...