Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

According to me Beşiktaş so bad team. Every year this club 3. in Turkey hahahahaha :)

7 Million Euros exceptionally cheap. I want to read this forum. Following for the Chelsea news. Also, ı am talking the news in Turkey...

Not a problem, isn't ?

Is not no problem
Is not no problem

Im wondering how Vitesses seasons going to go with Brown,Baker and Nathan there?

And any idea what we are going to do with Kennedy? Thought maybe he might get looked at pre season before they decided on him.

Im wondering how Vitesses seasons going to go with Brown,Baker and Nathan there?

And any idea what we are going to do with Kennedy? Thought maybe he might get looked at pre season before they decided on him.

is kenedy officially even a chelsea player?

is kenedy officially even a chelsea player?

Thats a good point! There was so much chatter about him it seemed a forgone conclusion plus with some reports I read saying he joined Nathan plus the medical he supposedly had 4 or 5 days ago I presumed he was with us.

I hate the word "replacement". I hate English media. I highly doubt Jordy Clasie, standing at an imposing 5 ft 6, is going to 'replace' Schneiderlin in the XI.

Is he even a defensive midfielder? I know he's been deployed there, but so have Fabregas and Lampard.

I hate the word "replacement". I hate English media. I highly doubt Jordy Clasie, standing at an imposing 5 ft 6, is going to 'replace' Schneiderlin in the XI.

Is he even a defensive midfielder? I know he's been deployed there, but so have Fabregas and Lampard.

He's a lot more defensively astute than Fabregas and Lampard tbh, he's a bit of a bull dog of a player. Likes to tackle, but also has pretty good vision. It's not that far fetched to call him the Schneiderlin replacement. He sits in front of the defence for Feyenoord anyway.

He's an interesting player for sure. Apart from his height he definitely has the physicality and intelligence to be a good player here (in the PL).

Makelele was a huge man wasn't he all 5 ft 7 of him