Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Last year we wrapped our transfer business up pronto..

This time around we seem to be dilly dallying around.

Every title winning side needs to strengthen and boost for the following season. We are no different.

It was a WC year, so our early business was smart. I agree we need strengthen, but we have until 8th August (when it really matters) to get our business done. I just hope we push the boat out for one marquee signing at the very least.

Ferreira-Carrasco apparently on his way to Atletico.

I think Atletico have done some excellent business this window, both coming in and going out. Really impressive. They now have a very talented group of youngsters in addition to the vets. Gimenez, Saul, Oliver Torres, Vietto, Correa, and possibly Carrasco. Then there's the likes of Oblak, Koke and Griezmann, all still young and getting better.

And I have very good feeling about Martinez succeeding for them, he's perfect for them. Now they need to add at least one new CB and probably a new LB. Luis returning would make sense.

Cabaye to Palace confirmed. Outstanding signing for them and apparently only £10 million. Can see Pardew and the boys challenging for a top 8 finish at least. Penny for your thoughts Newcastle fans :halo:

Would be nice backup to Matic/Cesc but he propably dont want to be bench warmer

Great decision by LvG to let RvP and Falcao go

I think he played both of them wrong.

At the begining of the season RvP was seen as superman. After ha came back from the WC he should of been buzzing after that amazing header he made. But LvG just mucked about with him and Rooney so much that neither knew if they were coming or going and eventually thats got to get into a players head. And thats just what happened with Falcao too.

Im not sure we are the best place for Falcao to come. It might be he needs regular games to get back to his best or just a good manager that understands him. But as its only for a year we shall hope for the best.