Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I don't know if someone posted that in this forum, but the spanish press linked us with the young player "Dani Ceballos" some months ago. I don't know if that is really or not, but I hope yes, is really a good prospect!. I saw him in the U-19 Euro, and Obviously should improve in some aspects, but this guy has a talent for be a amazing player. For who don't know him, is creative midfielder. Great technique, vision, pass.

If Chelsea sign the guy = Next Suso.

If he stays in his former club = Next Iniesta.

Lol. Just kidding. We have bad with the youngsters. : (

Thiago Motta said he WILL leave psg this summer. Not as good as he was, but he would do Mikel work just fine or even better.

Heard Atletico wants him.

so we should sell mikel for someone who was very poor last season, would probably cost us as more and may even not fit into the team like mikel is!!!

so we should sell mikel for someone who was very poor last season, would probably cost us as more and may even not fit into the team like mikel is!!!

Motta would cost as much as we would get Mikel for. And IF Mourinho actualy wanted Motta, Im sure he would fit in the team.

Motta had poor season, but dont forget Mou could work some magic with him, after all he was one of important players under Mou at Inter. And generaly he is still better player than Mikel. The lack of challenge got up to him, he was good for PSG in CL, against us specificaly. Main thing is that he can still influence the game quite alot, unlike Mikel who is good for what he does, but doesnt give anything more than that.

Motta would cost as much as we would get Mikel for. And IF Mourinho actualy wanted Motta, Im sure he would fit in the team.

Motta had poor season, but dont forget Mou could work some magic with him, after all he was one of important players under Mou at Inter. And generaly he is still better player than Mikel. The lack of challenge got up to him, he was good for PSG in CL, against us specificaly. Main thing is that he can still influence the game quite alot, unlike Mikel who is good for what he does, but doesnt give anything more than that.

i saw many psg games, and motta was very poor. he is 32 years old, on the decline, seemed disinterested, would be joining a new league. why exactly would we sell a player who is a good fit for us, 28 years old and has some sale value. if mvg has a good loan spell and shows that he has what it takes to be here, he can replace mikel next season.

also, we already got a stop gap for this season in falcao. no more short/shortest term signings.

We have made two great signings this summer in- Falcao (loan) , Begovic. But Falcao and most probably Begovic (If he finds a way to displace Courtois, which i don't think he will because Courtois is well just too good) will be substitutes and were just brought in to increase the depth of the squad. Really important to do that of course but what is more important is to buy players who would be playing in the first team. It is really early in the season of course and we still have much time , just waiting for the Mourinho master stroke :chai::chai::chai:

Lol, where'd you get the goofy smilies?

I got loads mate. A folder full here if theyre any use to ya

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zreo0wwttoo9v8/NEW+SMILIES.zip

I hope it IS some of us are just worried about nothing and the improvements we need are coming.

Just thought instead of purchasing Moses, Salah, Cuadrado & likely Pedro we could have signed Griezmann and Reus.

Also sold Oscar, Mikel and not sign Aranguiz instead buy Pogba and have kept De Bruyne.

Should have never got Willian and Juan and got Reus. Would have ACTUALLY done the job and would have cost much less.

Just thought instead of purchasing Moses, Salah, Cuadrado & likely Pedro we could have signed Griezmann and Reus.

Also sold Oscar, Mikel and not sign Aranguiz instead buy Pogba and have kept De Bruyne.

We should also buy Messi when he was 10 because everyone knew how thing will revolve, right? :P