Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm getting a bit concerned with our lack of signings, this cost us the title again in 2011 when depth clearly become an issue something we really lack at the moment, by depth I mean quality depth even Arsenal now have better depth than us

We lacked depth before the summer started. The thing that gets me is Mou said a number of times early last year that he enjoyed having the problem of team selection. Yet I'm sure we could all have guessed the team most of the season. We lack decent alternatives. At the best what we have are mirror copies. Whats wrong with us trying to get 2 good players for as many positions as possible.

Yeah I would expect Mou to bring his players before going on preseason tour, so honestly I wont be surprised if we sign Aranguiz, sterling or someone completely out of blue in coming week or two.

Hopefully it's Isco :ph34r:

Casillas will sign a 2 year deal at #Porto, an optional third triggered if he makes more than 30 games, with a gross salary of €10m (Marca)

#RMCF CEO Jose Angel Sanchez, had informed Casillas two months ago that the club intended to replace him. His successor is De Gea. (El Pais)

The hiring of David de Gea with Real Madrid is already a fact. Player already has a commitment with Real Madrid (El Pais) #RMCF #MUFC

Don't said the Spanish press that the problem of Casillas was that Mourinho hated him, and he still was the best GK in the world???? So, What happen? Why Madrid is disposed to pay part of his salary on Porto wishing that he leave the club?.

The time put all on his place.

Hi, i am Turkish and Trabzonspor fan.

My English very bad :)

I'm trying to learn this languange :):)

Loic Remy contant the Trabzonspor ? This news is true ? I hope Remy come to us. For rent or for sale. İt doesn't matter...

What do you think about Remy ?

Hello!

I think Remy is very good striker and hopefuly he stays here. But there were quite strong rumours that he will go to Turkey.

I will be very dissapointed if that happens, and most of forum, we rate him quite high here.

But if you get him, you will get very good player. If you know Ba who did very well in turkey (played for Besiktas last season), I can tell Remy is even better :D

Hello!

I think Remy is very good striker and hopefuly he stays here. But there were quite strong rumours that he will go to Turkey.

I will be very dissapointed if that happens, and most of forum, we rate him quite high here.

But if you get him, you will get very good player. If you know Ba who did very well in turkey (played for Besiktas last season), I can tell Remy is even better :D

Yep,ı hope he's come to Turkey :D

Demba Ba experienced footballer but Ba loves money :)

I think, Oscar Cardozo(you know he's our strikers :D) and Remy ıt would be good duo. Also, ı am Chelsea support. I very want watch the Chelsea. (Of course leave :D)