Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

ROB@1RobBeasley now5 seconds ago

Big week 4 #CFC Off on pre-season tour on 15th Jose wants new signings on board asap 2 prepare 4 more glory at home and abroad next season!

Yeah I would expect Mou to bring his players before going on preseason tour, so honestly I wont be surprised if we sign Aranguiz, sterling or someone completely out of blue in coming week or two.

There were rumours that Roman will pay for stadium out of his own pocket, and if we will actualy struggle on market, he sure will, so I wouldnt worry.

Besides its 11th july, plenty of time to bring players, althrough we should do it before going on tour.

ROB@1RobBeasley now5 seconds ago

Big week 4 #CFC Off on pre-season tour on 15th Jose wants new signings on board asap 2 prepare 4 more glory at home and abroad next season!

Thanks for the update, looks like our window is about to start!

I wa thinking though, we have just won the premier league. Then we went on a post season tour. Mourinho probably needed to just focus on his family and his holiday, after all this is the time of year to do so. Now he's back, things should start to kick on quickly!

There were rumours that Roman will pay for stadium out of his own pocket, and if we will actualy struggle on market, he sure will, so I wouldnt worry.

Besides its 11th july, plenty of time to bring players, althrough we should do it before going on tour.

Which is very shortly.

I see the gooners are still busy. Going after Lacazette since being told he could leave and he said he would only goto a CL club. And seems Juve are going for Ozil as a replacement for the Pog. They only want to offer £28.8 but as thats quite a bit shy of his original cost and that French bloke being a tight git there might be some haggling go on about it.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11733224/Arsenal-transfer-news-and-rumours-Arsene-Wengers-bid-to-sign-Alexandre-Lacazette-lifted.html

I think you guys are underestimating City.

Had they didn't had all those injury problems and yaya being a complete tool, they would of been a better challenge for the title last season.. For some reason City has been doing this for the past few years, winning title and sucking ass the next year than winning it again.

Nah. That's just an easy reason for the Sun to use. It was reported we could spend £140m and pass FFP before the season began based solely on Yokohama's income, and revenue and TV money....I think the main concern is Mourinho wanted most if not all his signings in by time we went to America and it now looks unlikely before then

I'm getting a bit concerned with our lack of signings, this cost us the title again in 2011 when depth clearly become an issue something we really lack at the moment, by depth I mean quality depth even Arsenal now have better depth than us