Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Depay, and Darmian. Still a couple to come in still.

City have splashed huge on Sterling and are clearly just getting started. Arsenal have improved with Cech.

Our preseason starts in days and all we've done is get Falcao in as a 3rd striker.

Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Depay, and Darmian. Still a couple to come in still.

City have splashed huge on Sterling and are clearly just getting started. Arsenal have improved with Cech.

Our preseason starts in days and all we've done is get Falcao in as a 3rd striker.

Half of this has happened in the past few days. Schweini just happened, sterling just happened, Schneiderlin has just recently been all towards Man U. In fact, Sterling and Schneiderlin aren't even official.

No need to hit the panic button.

Makelele was a huge man wasn't he all 5 ft 7 of him

Yep. Makelele was the average, not the exception. There are dozens of 5'7 DMs dominating world football.

Not.

Makelele was the outlier. And the game has moved on since his time 10 years ago.

Maybe youth will get a chance?

Maybe Traore and RLC will be actually utilized as something more than bit part players.

Isn't that what people have been crying out for? Clubs can't bye 2-3 world class players every transfer window and bring in youth players. I don't see many La Masia players breaking through at Barca now that they have gone the Galacticos route with Neymar, Suarez, Arda, and soon Pogba.

If Jose is going to bring through Traore and RLC, then I'm all for not signing world class players this window. Sure, we aren't likely to win the UCL that route, and will struggle to retain the EPL, but I'd like to see us add some young players into the mix so that in 2-3 years, they are top notch and competing at a high level as we reap the benefits.

But if Jose pussies out and plays Ramires out wide and Mikel beside Matic as the primary alternative to our best XI, then I'm going to be miffed.

Maybe the new contract he signed had guarntees that if youth players come through, the pressure to win trophies won't be so intense on Jose that he fears for his job.

I hope that's the case. Otherwise, we're basically watching our rivals strengthen and hoping they are not improved enough to catch us. A dangerous game.

#Fiorentina want Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan and veto Mohamed Salah to #Inter , which lets in #ASRoma http://www.football-italia.net/69117/salah-roma-loftus-cheek-viola #CFC #FCIM

So, they are saying they won't sue us, but we have to loan them RLC. That's some Mafia shit these Italians are pulling off.

45]

Followkvc336eae86bjgy8ys1s_bigger.jpegfootballitalia@footballitalia

#Fiorentina want Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan and veto Mohamed Salah to #Inter , which lets in #ASRoma http://www.football-italia.net/69117/salah-roma-loftus-cheek-viola #CFC #FCIM

So, they are saying they won't sue us, but we have to loan them RLC. That's some Mafia shit these Italians are pulling off.

They were never suing us to begin with... They were suing Mo Salah.

Yep. Makelele was the average, not the exception. There are dozens of 5'7 DMs dominating world football.

Not.

Makelele was the outlier. And the game has moved on since his time 10 years ago.

Inniesta, and Xavi another couple of giants. I have no idea what an outlier is. Not every midfield player is built like Matic and R.L.C. if anything there the exception not the rule. The game has moved on so small midfielders won't be considered total bollocks.

They are suing us. They want 3m from us for "raising Mo Salah's value", or they will go to court over it.

It was 1m actually. That's not the equivalent to suing us.

Regardless both clubs want to resolve this without getting legality involved. If Fiorentina take us to court over a mere 1~3m then good for them.

Inniesta, and Xavi another couple of giants. I have no idea what an outlier is. Not every midfield player is built like Matic and R.L.C. if anything there the exception not the rule. The game has moved on so small midfielders won't be considered total bollocks.

I'm talking about DMs. Busquets is 6'2. Javi Martinez is 6'3. Matic is 6'4. These are the top 3 DMs in the world.

You can have small midfielders, like a Verrati or a Pirlo, but you better make sure you have a Thiago Motta or Paul Pogba beside them.

I'm talking about DMs. Busquets is 6'2. Javi Martinez is 6'3. Matic is 6'4. These are the top 3 DMs in the world.

You can have small midfielders, like a Verrati or a Pirlo, but you better make sure you have a Thiago Motta or Paul Pogba beside them.

Makelele, Mascherano?

Pirlo is 5 ft 10 he's hardly a midget.

I just hope we can get at least one more player before the pre-season starts. That will surely help him to settle in his new club faster. And I think Mou will buy one or two more players. If he really blocked Mikel's exit, then only 1 AM and one defender if Luis is leaving. I'll only be disappointed if Mou let Remy go away, but for other transfers I trust in him.