• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

it's hard to deny how 'balanced' Arsenal's fixtures are...

Anyway, I think Liverpool and then us are the one who left the worst behind them already.

If ManCity keep their away form (in general, not only against the top teams in the league) I'd say that will be their detractor. I hope they do :P

tumblr_myu5prOaVi1ruzhcvo1_500.png

Walcott yesterday with the two fingered gesture. Ok no biggy, but three of the stretcher bearers hit by coins, and the redshite media are playing it down.

Got me thinking -what if it had been one of ours ?? Or god forbid JT ??. It would be on a permanent TV loop, and if it had been Terry people would be calling for a 10 match ban and the return of the death penalty.

I thought that too. It's all well and good winding up the fans but when you're being surrounded by four blokes carrying you, you've got to think about them being hit (by shit which shouldn't be thrown, but still).

I'd just like to take this moment to say that David Moyes is the biggest idiot in football. It's honestly like everytime he opens his mouth he somehow manages to become more of an idiot. Sometimes I actually feel a little bit sorry for United fans...and then I remember who they actually are and then I laugh loudly!

"I think most of the business will be more towards the summer rather than January."

Sometimes I think these quotes are bullshit purely because I can't imagine someone contradicting themselves so much and acting like a clueless knob. He refused to get Thiago, didn't get De Rossi, turned down Ozil and took the entire summer to buy a useless mop of a midfielder at the very last second and as a result has been saying for the past while that he'll definitely be in the market in January, highlighting its importance.

Now he says their business will mainly be done in the summer...does he not understand that he has a terrible, terrible team without the likes of RVP (who he injured with his training)? Does he not know that the chances of him making the CL probably rest on this transfer window? Does he know that literally no top-quality player will go to United without CL football? And that Rooney will probably leave? Seriously, De Rossi came out during the week and said he would've killed himself if he went to United. Moyes is honestly like a some sort of child-manager. He's an absolute numpty and it's bloody brilliant!

The comments from United fans are great to read!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9102690/transfer-news-manchester-united-boss-david-moyes-wont-make-panic-buys

I'd just like to take this moment to say that David Moyes is the biggest idiot in football. It's honestly like everytime he opens his mouth he somehow manages to become more of an idiot. Sometimes I actually feel a little bit sorry for United fans...and then I remember who they actually are and then I laugh loudly!

Sometimes I think these quotes are bullshit purely because I can't imagine someone contradicting themselves so much and acting like a clueless knob. He refused to get Thiago, didn't get De Rossi, turned down Ozil and took the entire summer to buy a useless mop of a midfielder at the very last second and as a result has been saying for the past while that he'll definitely be in the market in January, highlighting its importance.

Now he says their business will mainly be done in the summer...does he not understand that he has a terrible, terrible team without the likes of RVP (who he injured with his training)? Does he not know that the chances of him making the CL probably rest on this transfer window? Does he know that literally no top-quality player will go to United without CL football? And that Rooney will probably leave? Seriously, De Rossi came out during the week and said he would've killed himself if he went to United. Moyes is honestly like a some sort of child-manager. He's an absolute numpty and it's bloody brilliant!

The comments from United fans are great to read!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9102690/transfer-news-manchester-united-boss-david-moyes-wont-make-panic-buys

So he should come out and say 'I need players in summer, like really bad babes'??

Some people need to get a bit of real-world experience and understand that there's nothing to be gained from expressing a desire to buy a certain player or type of player. That serves only to increase the price whereas playing down your needs might actually benefit you.

The same goes for Mourinho's comments about not getting a striker. What does he gain from expressing a need for one? It just creates another narrative in the media and means he gets a few dozen more phone calls from agents.

So he should come out and say 'I need players in summer, like really bad babes'??

Some people need to get a bit of real-world experience and understand that there's nothing to be gained from expressing a desire to buy a certain player or type of player. That serves only to increase the price whereas playing down your needs might actually benefit you.

The same goes for Mourinho's comments about not getting a striker. What does he gain from expressing a need for one? It just creates another narrative in the media and means he gets a few dozen more phone calls from agents.

Lol, I know all of that thanks. :lol:

Then why was he saying weeks ago that he'd definitely be in the January market? It seemed very important to him at the time. My point is that he's contradicted himself and made himself look like a fool on more than one occasion. He should just shut up and say nothing if secrecy is the game.

Fair play to one of my mates who supports Charlton. He said before the FA Cup draw today 'If we get Huddersfield I will go to Sainsburys and buy some jam and cover myself in it'. He's gone and done it too.

If we don't have pictures or video evidence, then this event is fictional :P