• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I realized that this Bony guys is really good, and I think it all comes to how bad is Chelsea approach on the market. Swansea got him for 10 or 12m last summer. Even for (then) raw players like Lukaku, Chelsea is paying 18m. I mean, Lukaku will be great (or already is), but you just paid 18m for a player that had to spend 3 seasons playing for other clubs until he is considered a finished product.

For me this king of gamble is not worth the price. Lukaku right now is scoring goals and playing great, but he could easily be an average kind of striker too, who knows? When he was signed, the kid was, lets say, far from a good striker.

Chelsea should be investing in players like Suarez or Bony, they were a bargain in terms of instant success, but this is a club that just paid 50m for Torres, so perhaps what Im asking is a little bit too much.

You can't really compare Bony and Lukaku...because Bony is 25 years old and he's mature enough to lead the line for most european clubs..

As for Lukaku, he's only 20 years old and he was always going to be a long term project

I do agree that Chelsea should be investing into players that provide instant success...but whenever we try to sign those players, we get ripped off in terms of transfer price

Not the best United team he inherited but they should be doing better.

7th in the table and a manager no one knows much about in Europe, they are going to struggle to sign players. They may have to splash the cash in the summer, especially if they have no CL next season.

I thought we had it pretty bad but they need a massive clear out. The average players are starting to show now Fergie has gone

Not the best United team he inherited but they should be doing better.

7th in the table and a manager no one knows much about in Europe, they are going to struggle to sign players. They may have to splash the cash in the summer, especially if they have no CL next season.

I thought we had it pretty bad but they need a massive clear out. The average players are starting to show now Fergie has gone

I think it's something different other than the manager, players will always go to a club if the project is right, i mean, do you think Hazard signed for us over Fergie's United because he watched Robbie's MK Dons team as a kid?

Not the best team?? Who comes up these silly excuses, on New Year's Day last year Utd were 7 points clear at the top. Same team, different manager. People underestimate the embarrassment factor a lot of these pros must have at Utd, they were winners, they had winners around them. Now they have the 'Everton management team' I can feel their embarrassment from here. Moyes doesn't know what he is doing and his attitude and new personnel has done nothing but drag Utd down. I have a mate who supports them and he said it was the most miserable preseason he had ever seen. The team were not just sad Fergie was gone but that Gollum was replacing him.

All this he didn't inherit a good team is rubbish they were a very good team and I say that as a Chelsea fan . That so called 'not great team' was 14 points ahead of us last season.

To give someone with no winning experience, virtually non existent European football experience such a job was crazy.

I think it's something different other than the manager, players will always go to a club if the project is right, i mean, do you think Hazard signed for us over Fergie's United because he watched Robbie's MK Dons team as a kid?

Some players want to play for certain managers, I guess it can work either way. What I'm saying is no CL and a manager unknown in Europe is not a great combo.

Personally don't see Rooney willing to spend his last prime years on United's project.

No CL for them and I think he will be off

They might be able to attract some talent with their future project but if they don't build quickly they will be gone. Some players won't want to waste their best years on something they won't get the benefit of.

They will always attract players because United is a huge club but they already struggle to attract some big name players

Moyes only has himself to blame to take over a declining team after one of the greatest managers in the history. He should let some random idiots to ruin ManU then swoop in as a savior instead of being that idiot himself.

I don't hate Moyes as a person but I loathe everything ManU related, so sorry the Chosen One, your failure makes me extremely happy.

Not the best team?? Who comes up these silly excuses, on New Year's Day last year Utd were 7 points clear at the top. Same team, different manager. People underestimate the embarrassment factor a lot of these pros must have at Utd, they were winners, they had winners around them. Now they have the 'Everton management team' I can feel their embarrassment from here. Moyes doesn't know what he is doing and his attitude and new personnel has done nothing but drag Utd down. I have a mate who supports them and he said it was the most miserable preseason he had ever seen. The team were not just sad Fergie was gone but that Gollum was replacing him.

All this he didn't inherit a good team is rubbish they were a very good team and I say that as a Chelsea fan . That so called 'not great team' was 14 points ahead of us last season.

To give someone with no winning experience, virtually non existent European football experience such a job was crazy.

Exactly. People are coming up with excuses for his poor tactics and management.

If he was AVB, he would have been skinned alive by the press.

Just funny that because of the ramires penalty against westbrom, we are now blamed for steve clark getting sacked. A match that happened 8-9 games before he was sacked. Their hatred for us knows no boundaries.

Im dreading the West Brom away game, the ref will have a 2 wrong's make a right mentality for sure, we will get denied a stonewaller or have a soft one given against us, possibly both.

Im dreading the West Brom away game, the ref will have a 2 wrong's make a right mentality for sure, we will get denied a stonewaller or have a soft one given against us, possibly both.

True. And any poor decision they make against us, they'll be vindicated because the media will put up headlines as "chelsea get what they deserve"

And oscar and ramires diving recently is really not helping our cause.

And for Man Utd, they don't have the same special referee decisions they had under Ferguson (10-15 free points per season) and some teams were not even trying at Old Trafford.

In Europe, Man Utd was already the worst english team the last years in the champion's league when the other teams would compete and had not the special premier league ref.

Exactly. People are coming up with excuses for his poor tactics and management.

If he was AVB, he would have been skinned alive by the press.

Exactly I just CANT understand the excuses. This is a man who wasted 11 years of Everton's time winning nothing, why would he POSSIBLY be able to help Utd win, it was an absolute farcical choice to pick him.

Look at Everton, doing great without him, lol,