• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

they will surely spend now in the market....lets see whom they will get.

Yep. That's the only bad thing about United losing that. Now they'll actually spend a shit ton of cash and get some class players in.

Just hope it's not anyone like Reus.

they will surely spend now in the market....lets see whom they will get.

LOL, how come you are the funniest poster here ?

Whom do you think Manures could buy ? There is hardly anyone available, now. No matter how much money they may have. Don´t you know these things ?

LOL, how come you are the funniest poster here ?

Whom do you think Manures could buy ? There is hardly anyone available, now. No matter how much money they may have. Don´t you know these things ?

Did I say they will buy a world-beater? They could also buy mediocre players who knows. We will see. I think that even a mediocre player would be better than players like Cleverley at the moment. And futhermore United have a good scouting system, so maybe thye will sign someone rather unknown but talented.

Did I say they will buy a world-beater? They could also buy mediocre players who knows. We will see. I think that even a mediocre player would be better than players like Cleverley at the moment. And futhermore United have a good scouting system, so maybe thye will sign someone rather unknown but talented.

What´s the sense to buy more duds, then ? Manures need much more than just to patch up job now.

Manures have a good scouting...since when? Do you not remember the last summer ? These dimwits could even complete one signing properly.

Yep. That's the only bad thing about United losing that. Now they'll actually spend a shit ton of cash and get some class players in.

Just hope it's not anyone like Reus.

They lost out on a few big name players already.

Lucas

Hazard

Thiago

Cesc

After Shinji stint with United, not sure how positive he will be with his time at United....

United might become what Liverpool was the past few years.....

What´s the sense to buy more duds, then ? Manures need much more than just to patch up job now.

Manures have a good scouting...since when? Do you not remember the last summer ? These dimwits could even complete one signing properly.

last summer was really abysmal. I think their new chief executive Woodward is at fault for this summer. tried to sign Fabregas the whole freaking summer while he didnt even wanted to join them. probably the most embarassing transfer summer in years for them. futhermore they tried to sign Thiago and than Pep f-ed them while snatching him up. Curious to see what they will do know. we can only hope that Moyes keeps up with his good work at least until they meet us at the Bridge :)

you know its going down with United when Webb isnt giving them even a clear penalty.

somebody they could get is actually Cabaye. would be better than anything they have.

last summer was really abysmal. I think their new chief executive Woodward is at fault for this summer. tried to sign Fabregas the whole freaking summer while he didnt even wanted to join them. probably the most embarassing transfer summer in years for them. futhermore they tried to sign Thiago and than Pep f-ed them while snatching him up. Curious to see what they will do know. we can only hope that Moyes keeps up with his good work at least until they meet us at the Bridge :)

you know its going down with United when Webb isnt giving them even a clear penalty.

somebody they could get is actually Cabaye. would be better than anything they have.

Now you finally remembered. Manures are in big trouble now. No world class player will sign for a team in sliding. Players as Reus as mentioned here has no desire to wait two years for CL competition. Even Cabaye knows his value. Manure cannot guarantee CL, these days. Benteke was mentioned, Guareo too, these guys are looking for trophies & not some struggle in the middle of PL.

They won win the league but catch up wise all it takes is for us/teams around to go on a bad run and them to go on a decent run and be right back in it.A week ago they would've been 3 behind had we lost to Liverpool..granted we didnt but this season has been mental so far anything could happen

Course they're nothing without SAF but do feel having him at the games must be more pressure for Moyes.Hey ho

Now you finally remembered. Manures are in big trouble now. No world class player will sign for a team in sliding. Players as Reus as mentioned here has no desire to wait two years for CL competition. Even Cabaye knows his value. Manure cannot guarantee CL, these days. Benteke was mentioned, Guareo too, these guys are looking for trophies & not some struggle in the middle of PL.

That's what I was thinking watching them today. I mean start of the season, after Moyes announced he couldn't get anyone but Fellani (awful) to come and that was few months after being champs. I can't see how they can convince anyone now??