The English Football Thread

Steve

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2532315/David-Moyes-labels-Howard-Webbs-decision-not-award-Ashley-Young-penalty-scandalous.html

One of the worst I've seen! Furious Moyes launches attack on Webb's 'scandalous' decision not to award Young penalty

What a joke, the diving that Utd have been doing this season. If you watch that incident, Young effectively jumped INTO the keeper. It was never a penalty. I don't like Webb but he got it spot on. Enough... woulda....shoulda..Moyes you are ruining Utd slowly but surely. They say last New Years Day Utd were 7 points clear at the top and this year they are 11 BEHIND.... funny that.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2532315/David-Moyes-labels-Howard-Webbs-decision-not-award-Ashley-Young-penalty-scandalous.html

One of the worst I've seen! Furious Moyes launches attack on Webb's 'scandalous' decision not to award Young penalty

What a joke, the diving that Utd have been doing this season. If you watch that incident, Young effectively jumped INTO the keeper. It was never a penalty. I don't like Webb but he got it spot on. Enough... woulda....shoulda..Moyes you are ruining Utd slowly but surely. They say last New Years Day Utd were 7 points clear at the top and this year they are 11 BEHIND.... funny that.

It was, but that's what makes it funny. Ashley Young and Danny Welbeck denied stonewall penalties at Old Trafford by Howard Webb, wow.

I'm loving the fact that Fergie picked Moyes ahead of better managers. They're going to struggle to finish in the top 4 this season....which basically means top players won't go to United due to lack of UCL football

I used to think Moyes was a good manager at Everton, working on a small budget....but after seeing Everton's solid performances this season under Martinez...you have to ask, was Moyes really that good?

All these people who think Fergie ACTUALLY picked Moyes are crazy, not a chance, all lies and propoganda, why the hell would he pick someone who had never won anything. They are not really 'pals'. When i went to see him at 'auidence with Ferguson', he didnt mention him once. When Fergie got that special award at Sports Personality he barely looked at him.

I'm loving the fact that Fergie picked Moyes ahead of better managers. They're going to struggle to finish in the top 4 this season....which basically means top players won't go to United due to lack of UCL football

I used to think Moyes was a good manager at Everton, working on a small budget....but after seeing Everton's solid performances this season under Martinez...you have to ask, was Moyes really that good?

Fergie once said Roy Keane could have succeeded him, that alone should have been a serious warning sign against letting him pick his own successor, although the cynical side of me thinks he might be trying to cement his own legacy.

I never got this notion he worked miracles at Everton, yes he did a good job, but put wages and transfers into account i think they were the 7th highest spenders during his time, and his average finish was 8th (this was with early cup exit's more often than not too) not really the work of miracles when you scratch the surface. A good job yes, but miracle work? not even close.

Pellegrini at Villareal had similar Moyes like funds, got them regular Champions League football while braking the Real-Barca duopoly and getting them to the latter stages of the CL on a couple of occasion's, if Moyes was a miracle worker, Pellegrini must have defied Science.

If folks think Manures are harmed by the refs these days, I would like to remind you all those years under red nosed Alex.

How many advantages were given to those Manures, then ? Too many, in my view.

In recent times, we have seen dives from many players in the PL. Even our samba boy dived yesterday. Something ought to be done about it, I feel. Perhaps, 3 games ban, could be a starter. This beautiful game of football do not need any cunts diving,

To me, diving represents the lowest form of trying to take an advantage of your opponent. Play football, score goals, but keep diving out of football !

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1668600/cardiff-city-confirm-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-appointment?cc=4716

Cardiff have appointed Solskjaer as manager. Will be interesting to see how he fares. Goes back to Old Trafford end of this month and will face both Newcastle and City away from home before that too. Tough start awaits.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=266932.1120

No other fans in the world are as bitter and spitful as Pool fans .... they must be so so unhappy !

"Well, Chelsea are Fernando Torres in debt, so they're going to try and recoup that without going to sugardaddy.

Mata would probably go for around what? 15-20 Million?"

re. Jose

"bullshitting c*nt.....his press conferences sicken me...both with the flirty manipulative shit he farts out and the stomach turning media poodles sitting there with hardons waiting to cream their ipads at the first hint of a soundbite.....I despise him and Chelsea as a club - and the lying hypocritical, headline desperate media that surrounds him and them .............combined they represent the slow death of football in a nutshell"

re. Jose

"bullshitting c*nt.....his press conferences sicken me...both with the flirty manipulative shit he farts out and the stomach turning media poodles sitting there with hardons waiting to cream their ipads at the first hint of a soundbite.....I despise him and Chelsea as a club - and the lying hypocritical, headline desperate media that surrounds him and them .............combined they represent the slow death of football in a nutshell"

loser-1.gif

That last one is straight comedy

if dirty red scousers are that mad @ CFC & Jose, then that means the club is doing it's job