• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Fair play to one of my mates who supports Charlton. He said before the FA Cup draw today 'If we get Huddersfield I will go to Sainsburys and buy some jam and cover myself in it'. He's gone and done it too.

Clear sign of mental illness.

I mean, who willingly supports Charlton??

Does anyone know WTF Mike Dean is doing here? He plays advantage, Swansea get tackle and....

Does he support Swansea or something? Or maybe he just hates United! More believeable! :lol:

Could be just pissed of that he played advantage instead of giving the FK given Swansea wasted the advantage.

Have to admit, though, I found that hilarious the first time I saw it. Not as bad as that ref that celebrated a goal, though.

It was never going to be easy for Moyes. He took over from one of the greatest managers in the game and inherited an average team.

Blaming Moyes for United's downfall is quite unfair because they have been shit for few seasons now. Ferguson was the main reason why they had that kind of belief and attitude.

He's breaking every fucking record, what a genius. Isn't that the first time they've been knocked out the FA Cup 3rd round for 24 years? What a fucking legend.

I never thought i'd say that every time i see Man Utd play at home i expect them to lose. I wish we hadn't played em so early because if we played em there now it would be an easy 3 points, probably easier than at the bridge. They play em again weekend, oh joys. Let's hope they get knocked out the CC Semi by Sunderland too.

Honestly i reckon Moyes may not finish this season. I mean there is transition and there is crisis, this is crisis. Much worse than AVB's Chelsea.

The Chosen One (loooool)

Nah they lost to Leeds in this round a few seasons back.The rest just lol..hadnt lost to Newcastle in years...then they do among other things.Funny...

Yeah same its annoying.Though they have been looking decent in a few games then go back to being crap.6 year contract woops!