• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Thankful for what Frank has done for the club in the past. Make no mistake people, he is now the enemy. Anybody who wears the opposing jersey to ours is. For his sake i hope he cops a season ending injury. I love him way too much to see him come home and step out in that filthy shirt bought by Arab money.

Staying with City till the end of the season is not surprising (frankly, you have to be pretty naive or in deep denial not to see that he wanted to from the start). What is surprising, is that he never even signed for NYFC. That is incredibly unethical for someone who is supposedly known for his professionalism.

Technically, he does not owe us anything because he is no longer a Chelsea player. Of course he could take the route that many club legends take of moving to a different country, or ar least not to direct rival (or at the very very least not lie so blatantly and put on a huge play about it). But, nonetheless that is a choice that he has every right not to take. Equally, we have the right to change our opinion about his stature among the fans, as a result.

But forget about us, Chelsea fans, for a moment, and think about the NYFC fans. He was revealed in a hugely publicised press conference as their marquee signing when in fact he had signed with a different team and was aiming from the start at not joining them at the start of their season. Now, Frank has lied and acted a lot to save his image, but THAT is a scam, pure and simple. He basically helped NYFC con hundreds of people into thousands of dollars worth of season tickets. I don't care if he's a Chelsea legend, Tottenham bench warmer, or my own father, that is an incredibly immoral and disgraceful act.

As a fan of the club where he is known to be a legend and an icon and for years was the face of the club, I am genuinely ashamed.

Uefa needs to step in and take actions bevause this is definitely a con to defeat ffp.

It will be interesting to see nyfc's response to all of this and how city spin it.

On one hand it's a massive dick move to make, but you have to be somewhat understanding. The guys a fantastic player that wants to carry on at the highest level, we didn't want him and he got offered an opportunity to carry on.

It's complete ignorance to expect him just to die out in some pony foreign team and rather disrespectful from our perspective. He probably felt let down by the club that they didn't want to keep him.

I'm grateful for what he done for the club.

On one hand it's a massive dick move to make, but you have to be somewhat understanding. The guys a fantastic player that wants to carry on at the highest level, we didn't want him and he got offered an opportunity to carry on.

It's complete ignorance to expect him just to die out in some pony foreign team and rather disrespectful from our perspective. He probably felt let down by the club that they didn't want to keep him.

I'm grateful for what he done for the club.

Actually, we will not 'that disappointed' if he at the very beginning has decided to sign with City in the first place. What it made some of us disappointed, is that he make a 'fake signing' with NYFC first, along with the expected loan move, expected extended loan move, plus all the words he has said. We are disappointed with the route he takes.

Lampard is a squad player at City and I am sure he would have enjoyed the same role here. Unfortunately, we did not want him and chose Fabregas instead.

Yes, the funny thing is that we don't have Cesc backup at the moment. Think Lampard would be the perfect Cesc backup in our squad, do all the set pieces and stuff.

Actually, we will not 'that disappointed' if he at the very beginning has decided to sign with City in the first place. What it made some of us disappointed, is that he make a 'fake signing' with NYFC first, along with the expected loan move, expected extended loan move, plus all the words he has said. We are disappointed with the route he takes.

We only see what the clubs want us to see. There's nothing to say Lampard knew what he was getting in to with Citeh. Yes it's very unlikely he didn't know, but we can't assume he did.

With the comments we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know whats been said and what obviously changed Lampard's mind.

I think people are being very ignorant in assuming they know exactly what has happened here and are being far too quick to judge him.

We only see what the clubs want us to see. There's nothing to say Lampard knew what he was getting in to with Citeh. Yes it's very unlikely he didn't know, but we can't assume he did.

With the comments we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know whats been said and what obviously changed Lampard's mind.

I think people are being very ignorant in assuming they know exactly what has happened here and are being far too quick to judge him.

He could refuse didn't he? if he didn't want to play for City. What the club could do to force one player to play for the club he didn't want to play? Nothing.

Actually I am on the side who could understand his loan move to City at first, to maintain his fitness level before MLS and stuff. But this extended loan move and 'fake signing' which is over the line for me.

He could refuse didn't he? if he didn't want to play for City. What the club could do to force one player to play for the club he didn't want to play? Nothing.

Actually I am on the side who could understand his loan move to City at first, to maintain his fitness level before MLS and stuff. But this extended loan move and 'fake signing' which is over the line for me.

Of course he wants to play at the highest level. He signed for NYCFC in June their first game isn't until March. People are expecting him not to play during all that time? Staying at Citeh means he'll miss 3-4 of NYCFC games hardly massive...