The English Football Thread

Steve

you cant tell people how to feel on such an issue. if your ok with it, good for you

Weckerz told me to get some perspective. Why didn't you tell him off for that? How come I can't tell people how to feel but he can tell people to get a new perspective? Isn't it the same thing in different words? I think it is.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Reopen the Lampard thread then.

Wasn't my decision to close it nor it is my decision to reopen it and most major decisions are made democratically within the staff. I'm quite low on the foodchain of the staff so I suggest you take this issue up with Alex, Steve, Choulo or Jason. :)

Weckerz told me to get some perspective. Why didn't you tell him off for that? How come I can't tell people how to feel but he can tell people to get a new perspective? Isn't it the same thing in different words? I think it is.

i never even read that. and thats between you and him, not adressing evryone

Listen mate, I didn't mean to start a quarrel with you, you don't think it's that much of a deal, fine, but try and understand the passion we feel as fans towards club legends like Frank too and don't just dismiss a VERY large portion of our fanbase as dramaqueens.

edit; happy new year, one would forget

Listen mate, I didn't mean to start a quarrel with you, you don't think it's that much of a deal, fine, but try and understand the passion we feel as fans towards club legends like Frank too and don't just dismiss a VERY large portion of our fanbase as dramaqueens.

edit; happy new year, one would forget

I feel passion, I just don't mistake it for anger. I don't waste my time getting mad anymore, those that pick up they ember are burnt by it.

People say Lampard turned his back on us, on the fans. But I'm not turning my back on him. He is still the greatest Chelsea player I've ever seen.

you obviously didnt see Zola not only a greater player BUT a TRUE Gentleman. Gave his word and kept it .

To be fair they were never going to let him leave, especially with Yaya going to the ACON this(or next if you are in the western hemisphere) month.

The big question is will he still be there next season. Still a decent enough option on the bench, and he is not at a stage where he is seriously considering playing in the mls

It is expected, but you couldn't deny there is some feeling of disappointment when it's really happening now. Our right response is to win the PL this season, will be more sweet than ever.

Oh, and I hate Pellegrini, f*** off with your new year's present.

you obviously didnt see Zola not only a greater player BUT a TRUE Gentleman. Gave his word and kept it .

Highly debatable.

I have a mate's father who has seen Osgood and Tambling in their prime and to this day still says Frank Lampard is the greatest player to put on a Chelsea shirt.

The player is cfc's best ever and THE all time legend. The man surely is not.

He was always gonna join City to make US pay for not offering him a new contract or more money or whatevs. I despise that attitude and that he did not open up about his true motives.

But opposite to him we should take this with dignity. We are a Chelsea, we are above the Liverpool vor Arsenal mob who spit on their legends. We will win the league and wait for him to beg us to forgive him.

We all knew City were going to find another FFP loophole. First their sponsorship deal, now NYCFC. Just buy players as NYCFC then loan them to Man City

Of course now it's being said it was never a loan after being billed that by all involved for the past 8 months. Just shady business all around.

Wonder how long FIFA allows that to continue? They'll actually probably give Man City a trophy for their creative corruptness, after all, who knows corruption better than FIFA.

Also, how is the Mansour group allowed to do this whilst owning multiple teams? Mike Ashley, for example, was just denied a larger stake in Rangers because of owning Newcastle. But the Mansour group can just do whatever they want? You'd think the FA or US Soccer would have rules against this very thing. Especially after the debacle that was Chivas in the MLS.