• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

if you read and see what neville writes and speaks about us, you would think he was an ex-chelsea legend.

He's just a bloke who appreciates the type of football we play and the way we conduct or business both on, and off the field. He gushes about and rightly so, it's about time someone in the fucking media did, we deserve it.

i've said it before today and will say it again, this team we have now is mighty special.

He's just a bloke who appreciates the type of football we play and the way we conduct or business both on, and off the field. He gushes about and rightly so, it's about time someone in the fucking media did, we deserve it.

i've said it before today and will say it again, this team we have now is mighty special.

precisely. well said. i dint mean to imply that he is prejudiced towards us, just meant to say that he says it as it is. without a shred of doubt, one of the best (if not the best) pundit around.

I feel betrayed yet again by Lampard, I keep thinking to myself why he does this. A true legend surely wouldn't leave the fans in such agony and pain from seeing him in a rival shirt, right? Does anyone think after this season, they'll extend Lampard's contract even further?

Atleast now we know He's not playing for City for fitness reasons and against his own will since the MLS season starts on the 8th of march and the premier league season finishes in May. he should cut the bullshit and own up to it instead of acting like some helpless innocent person forced to commit to the loan contract against his own will or whatever bullshit narrative he was trying to feed those who are gullible or blind enough to believe it.

I would respect him a little if he stopped pretending like this wasn't his plan all along and if he scores against us at the bridge he might as well kiss the city badge and celebrate the goal and spare us the misunderstood hero who loves CFC bullshit.