Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

For quite some time I expected this, but always a little part of me was whispering in my ear that we might keep him. Well it's over now. What he did for us shall not be forgotten. Last season falls under my best memories thanks to him, and I'm pretty sure that things could've unfolded a different way then they did but that's all in the past now. There will be no IFs, he's gone.

Thank you Carlo for everything.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable. I was one of those who were behind him in staying, so even one more season would have meant something. Having said that, he has brought us some great success in his time here so thanks for everything Carlo, and good luck in whatever you do in future!

Phew. I thought we might of had to put up wiith another year of that. Thankyou for last season but ciao,back to serie A where those performances are acceptable.

Carlo thanks for what you done for the club, I will miss you. I'm not happy he's sacked but I wasn't confident in him, he really can't motivate or raise the team spirit back up when it's needed. But I am still devastated but what happens now?.

:delight:

Can't say I share your exuberance. Once again we are a rudderless team. Carlo was and is a class act, and a good manager. Now, I did take issue with some of his tactics and choices, but I think he is the right man for Chelsea. He should have been given at least until the end of his contract. Given the weak pool of available managers, outside of Guus, I am not terribly optimistic we can find someone better at the moment.

Thank you for everything you did for us! Good luck to him..Won us the double for the first time,got treated like crap towards the end it seems and shame the players couldnt pull themselves together today.All the best

And lets hope our next manager win trophies otherwise..we know what will happen

This is what does my head in about Roman. How the fuck are we going to be able to put a long term plan into practice when you sack a decent manager at the drop of a hat ?

Anyone with have a brain will give this job a wide berth. We're just going back and forth and it's getting to the point where we're being looked at as a joke of a club. I can remember when Madrid were sacking their managers like they were going out of fashion and I thought to myself I'm glad we're not a club like that, but that's what we've turned into.

I'm fucking sick of this.

All the best Carlo. Gutted for you

This is what does my head in about Roman. How the fuck are we going to be able to put a long term plan into practice when you sack a decent manager at the drop of a hat ?

Anyone with have a brain will give this job a wide berth. We're just going back and forth and it's getting to the point where we're being looked at as a joke of a club. I can remember when Madrid were sacking their managers like they were going out of fashion and I thought to myself I'm glad we're not a club like that, but that's what we've turned into.

I'm fucking sick of this.

This is whats worrying me,if whoever we get fails to say be in the top 2 mid way through the season they get the flick and wouldnt surprise me if we're in the postion come next season or the 2nd..

For christ sake Carlo is the first since Jose to do 2 seasons and we've had what 3 inbetween..thats pathetic really when you think about it

Long live king Carlo !

Thank you for the Double,for all the victories and you will remain our legend.blue%20scalf.gif

But it is the time to move on and we all must know that Chelsea is greater than anything,anybody.So keep the blue flag flying high ...chelseaflag.gif

Phew. I thought we might of had to put up wiith another year of that. Thankyou for last season but ciao,back to serie A where those performances are acceptable.

SPUZ WE DID IT!!!!! :champions: :champions: :champions: :delight::worship:

This is a joke! Can't just keep firing managers who don't win anything. We will run out of managers soon and it will stop managers wanting to come to Chels. Carlo did the best with what he had during the flop over Christmas, but having a bench full of youth that never had experience is a lot to ask. The man is a good manager and I bet he wins Serie A with Roma next season (if that's his next destination). Who now then? I'd like that Porto boss, I forget his name, if not, Hiddink or Mourinho :)

I knew he knew!. Sadly i think this was the right desicion. But thanks for all

Carlo Ancelotti and good luck for the future. Its also a statement for

every coach who wants to coach Chelsea, Win silverware or Abramovich

will sack you!.