Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA was calm and he kept his dignity and so should Roman now. If he sacks him right now it would bring an even uglier picture to the world. Carlo is not a manager we hired this season and who was bringing us only bad results, he is also a manager that was leading us last season when he had his assistant and when he delivered 2 trophies.

well said

So if we played well and beat Everton 3-0 your telling me people would be complaining like they are now? I would also bet the board would have a completely different idea to.

I think our board cares more about us falling out of CL than of 1 league game that doesn't have any importance. I agree with Henrique, this game has even pissed me of.

:goodpost: :goodpost: you might find a drink helps

Not too much lol just something to lift me good. u gonna try the same?

i think this poll is pointless now it just looks certain hes going. goodbye to carlo. i love you always as a chelsea fan and best of luck for your future

So if we played well and beat Everton 3-0 your telling me people would be complaining like they are now? I would also bet the board would have a completely different idea to.

The board is not as passionate as supporters. They know whats is better for Chelsea than the fans do. Thats why they sacked all those managers, and now nobody misses them.

Guest justin_3d

The board is not as passionate as supporters. They know whats is better for Chelsea than the fans do. Thats why they sacked all those managers, and now nobody misses them.

You sure?

They sack Mourinho and a lot here miss him.

I don't, and happy he left! :)

Todays performance showed two things; he is a weak coach and the players have absolutely NO DESIRE to play for him.

they are not supposed to play for him ...THEY play for CHELSEA and today they didn't

Todays performance showed two things; he is a weak coach and the players have absolutely NO DESIRE to play for him.

3 things. He never gives youth a chance. Probably many other things too that have been listed on previous pages but can't be arsed.

Can't be arsed abit like Carlo really.

Indeed, but I can't know who to blame because I dunno what happens behind the pitch.