Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

It was before Alex sent that "warning".

But listen, I wont play the victim but I also won play the troublemaker. I'm here to share my views, doesn't matter ft people like it or not. I wanted Carlo to get the axe. I wont discuss this anymore, but when I said something people don't like they will say offensive words to me. If someone says that brazilian league is a shit, nobody says anything. If I react, and say that brazilian league is better than another league, I'll be pictured as the arrogant or child.

So, please, don't come you with your "bullshit" saying that I like to insult people or to cause arguments, because I've been insulted for months and I keep coming to say what I think. I like to say what I think, instead saying that every Chelsea's player are a legend or world class.

Yeah it isn't just you, in fact usually people probably provoke you rather than vica versa, but it just always seems to involve you and all the petty squabbling really does seriously detract from the quality and enjoyment of the forums. Nothing against you personally, just against all the arguments and whining.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106 pages? Holy cow :lol:

Anyway, I think people are over the shock of it now. What's done is done, while we thank Carlo for what he did last season it is time to move on and back the next manager & hope he'll stay longer than Carlo, but more importantly, that he's adequate for the job

KTF all :)

Ancelotti out in the summer merged with Carlo sacked :whistling:

Heard about that, fucking quality lol and just shows how much regard they have towards him and how much they wanted him to stay. Dunno how happy Roman would be about this but i don't think they really gave a toss, they're fed up of this sacking bullshit as we all are (well most).

It pisses me off the idiot from press with their stupid arguments:

"Ancelotti is far too gifted to watch his career take such a sharp turn"

"There is an opinion forming that Ancelotti deserved to be sacked, because Chelsea started to go backwards in the Champions League, and because he appeared impotent and unable to turn things round when the team hit a prolonged bad patch in the Premier League around Christmas. While there may be something in that argument it would not have done Chelsea any harm to let Ancelotti see out the third year of his contract, because it will be an enormous surprise if Guus Hiddink, or whoever is brought in as a replacement, can turn Chelsea back into world beaters in the space of 12 months."

Ancelotti is no far too gifted. He is no more than a decent manager.

and Chelsea is not a NGO, who is supposed to let a manager stay another year with his poor tactics, lack of players from the academy because "he deserved respect". It won't be a suprise if Hiddink can turn Chelsea back in world beater in the space of 12 months, It would be a surprise if Carlo could manage that.

I really hope we do a excellent next season to shut he mouth of these bastards from the press. All the know is to picture Chelsea+Abramovich as the worst thing that happened in football. Idiots.

Haven't really had a chance to comment about Carlo's sacking since getting back from the Match. I know i'm probably reitterating what other people have said, but i'm absolutely appalled at the way Carlo has been treatet. He had another year left on his contract which he should have been able to serve out. I just wish the so called Chelsea Board,Roman, Buck, Gourlay etc.. would stop being so obsessed with the whole mentality that we have to be successful every season. They really need their heads examining!! I guess we now have to trust whatever we think of the board, that they have made the right decision and can only hope that they will appoint the most suitable candidate to do the job.

KEEPING THE FAITH :blue scalf: