Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti: For the Love of it

I have to say thanks to every one of my players because more or less they do their best every time, they were in focus. The atmosphere around the training session every time was good, it was correct. Even if they did not reach their best, I have to shake their hands and say thank you.

Petr Cech has had a fantastic season but other players also have - John Terry, Ashley Cole. I didn't know so well John Terry [before I came to Chelsea]. I didn't know so well Ashley Cole, or Didier Drogba. For me they were new players. I understood their characteristics, their ability, their skill, their professionalism, so it has been a fantastic experience for me.

The same will-to-win the players have every time they take to the pitch is similar to Ancelotti's own approach to the game. He simply loves to manage football teams to victory and would continue to do so for years to come, even if a big club job was not available.

Why not? I have a respect for all the teams, for all the jobs of my colleagues, it doesn't matter if you manage the top team or a smaller team, it is your job, it is the same. I started to train in the second division in Italy and I was happy training in the second division. For me it is important to work and if, one time, I have a possibility to manage another division team, I would.

I have seen a lot of games from the Championship in England on TV and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you watch a second division game in Italy, maybe there will be 2,000 in the stadium. It's totally different. The difference [from then Premier League] is the money but when you train or manage, you don't think about earning the money, you think about working with passion.

The money has never been a motivation for me, nor for the players. The motivation is to play, to win, to be the best, to stay at the top as a player and a manager. The motivation is to give yourself a good image

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2364591,00.html

Sounds like he's saying goodbye :\

I would prefer if he slated the club.

Hearing such gracious words makes it even more worse. The fact that he's conceding the inevitable and has nothing but praise for the us and the game in such details shows the level of care he has for the club. He commands ultimate respect from everyone, regardless of how we feel about his managerial ability.

What a man :clap:

Guest justin_3d

I was crying when we had Mourinho cause he gave a bad image to the club. Good coach, but low class.

Now we have a great coach that gives good image to the club and we will sack him. I will cry this time.

Our club sucks!

I was crying when we had Mourinho cause he gave a bad image to the club. Good coach, but low class.

Now we have a great coach that gives good image to the club and we will sack him. I will cry this time.

Our club sucks!

Oh fuck off, Jose' was the 2nd best thing that ever happened to Chelsea football club.

Sad to hear carlos going. pretty upset myself. ill not accept much other than someone like hiddink zola or di matteo. much. but honestly i would have rather kept him

Our club sucks!

Well when your club is sinking like west ham you know it sucks. ours is still doing CL football so its far from truly sucking

Guest justin_3d

Oh fuck off, Jose' was the 2nd best thing that ever happened to Chelsea football club.

The 2nd, yes, And Carlo is number one for the double! :)

Even still Jose was a bad image for Chelsea regardless what we won, and i don't want him back!

The 2nd, yes, And Carlo is number one for the double! :)

Even still Jose was a bad image for Chelsea regardless what we won, and i don't want him back!

By '2nd' I assumed you would be intelligent enough to know I was referring to Roman. :rolleyes:

Clearly not.

Guest justin_3d

By '2nd' I assumed you would be intelligent enough to know I was referring to Roman. :rolleyes:

Clearly not.

No i know you meant Roman, but i would put Carlo in those top.

And yet some people talk crap about him.

So people are allow to talk crap about Carlo, but when i say i don't like Jose because of the bad image he gives, i am bad???

Guest justin_3d

Thanks for the memories Carlo. The players have let you down.

Indeed they did.

Now to see who we get.

Only Villa-Boas, Pep will do.

I am skeptical about Van Basten, but the truth is that he did took out a lot of the old guys from Netherlands and gave chance to youth.

So that might worth a shot, even though Van Basten is a lesser coach then Carlo.

And if they do get Van Basten, then I hope Guus comes as a technical director. We will need his advisement, as our scouting department is horrible!!

Thanks for the memories Carlo. The players have let you down.

I do support Carlo staying but seeing the article posted earlier and his statements of "taking the West Ham job if offered" really makes me believe it's already decided. It's the players though that are under-performing. If we sack the manager, we better re-build the team as well. This is getting out of hand with 80% of squad playing rubbish. CHANGES NEEDED