Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what does my head in about Roman. How the fuck are we going to be able to put a long term plan into practice when you sack a decent manager at the drop of a hat ?

Anyone with have a brain will give this job a wide berth. We're just going back and forth and it's getting to the point where we're being looked at as a joke of a club. I can remember when Madrid were sacking their managers like they were going out of fashion and I thought to myself I'm glad we're not a club like that, but that's what we've turned into.

I'm fucking sick of this.

All the best Carlo. Gutted for you

Hit the nail on the head.

We're the Premier League version of Real Madrid. Which is no good thing by far.. Everton are the opposite of us. They've got no money but management stability. We've got truck loads, but severe instability. Ridiculous.

SPUZ WE DID IT!!!!! :champions: :champions: :champions: :delight::worship:

:) If he was here another year,nothing would have changed. Still won't utilise the squad or learn how to change a game or motivate players.

I just hope Roman gets it right this time.

:) If he was here another year,nothing would have changed. Still won't utilise the squad or learn how to change a game or motivate players.

I just hope Roman gets it right this time.

I doubt you were complaining when we were spanking everyone in sight at the start of the campaign. We hit a sticky patch with very important players out and it was the lack of depth (due to Roman not forking out) that cost us the title. Once we got those players back we scrapped our way back into contention.

This is the thanks Carlo gets for doing an almost impossible job with his hands tied.

This is what does my head in about Roman. How the fuck are we going to be able to put a long term plan into practice when you sack a decent manager at the drop of a hat ?

Anyone with have a brain will give this job a wide berth. We're just going back and forth and it's getting to the point where we're being looked at as a joke of a club. I can remember when Madrid were sacking their managers like they were going out of fashion and I thought to myself I'm glad we're not a club like that, but that's what we've turned into.

I'm fucking sick of this.

All the best Carlo. Gutted for you

If after sacking Carlo we are a step closer of becoming like Real Madrid, then I'm happy. No matter what you say, they still are the greatest club in the world.

SPUZ WE DID IT!!!!! :champions: :champions: :champions: :delight::worship:

Can only smile about your deserved happiness, not many members has fighted so persistent against a manager like you 2.:carlo::blush:

Thought about it sometimes, but never really wanted him to get the sack, he was great for the club and I hope he does well in the future.

I just hope we get someone soon to lay out his plans and stamp some authority on the team and not just be given random signings to work with.

i'd really like to take the gamble with Villas-Boas if possible, otherwise Guus or maybe even Pep if he wants to leave Barca.

I'm DISGUSTED at the way this club is being ran. Who's gonna want to come in knowing that second place is not good enough after winning the double in your first season. Carlo should of been given one more year to prove himself.

I can only expect that roman has had a new manager lined up for a while.

Hit the nail on the head.

We're the Premier League version of Real Madrid. Which is no good thing by far.. Everton are the opposite of us. They've got no money but management stability. We've got truck loads, but severe instability. Ridiculous.

I rather be like Madrid than like Everton. Stability is not the main goal in football, the main goal in football is win, trophy and glory. Yes, I'm a glory hunter, and all great players and managers in the world are glory hunters.