Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Who now?

Villa-Boas? Guardiola? Mourinho? Hiddink?

Only Villa-Boas, Guardiola and Van Basten.

Don't want Mourinho, and don't want Hiddink as a coach. Hiddink would be great for our technical director role.

Right now, Guardiola wont leave Barcelona, unless Barcelona looses the CL against United....

I would rather take Villa-Boas cause he knows the club, if we have to choose after Carlo gets sack.

I dont want it to happen but i would not honestly be surprised if it happens tonight, my que to get a early night mouthclosed.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Hopefully we're not as ruthless as West Ham with Grant. I'm gonna put my money on Jose or Guus. Villas Boas seems pretty intent on staying with Porto

My thoughts exactly.

Hopefully we're not as ruthless as West Ham with Grant. I'm gonna put my money on Jose or Guus. Villas Boas seems pretty intent on staying with Porto

my money's on Hiddink until Boaz says yes.

Guest justin_3d

I am actually thinking it's either going to be Van Basten or Rijkard, as per the article in this forum says Guus has been advising the team:

So i know Guus has asked for Van Basten.

Most likely that is what we will be getting as our new coach...

Ill just sadly wait for "carlo leaves chelsea" gonna be pretty near tears to look back at the happyness he gave us. gonna just get tipsy again and all. let it all ......drain away

:goodpost: :goodpost: you might find a drink helps

Is he able to motivate the players ?sleep.gif

Sometimes I think that he is their friend,not their coach.Wilkins was a bigger authority and Carlo now can't do anything to improve things.Players must have respect,but they also must know that there is a man who takes charge and that he decides.Seemes like CA isn't the one.

I'd like Deschamps.chelseaflag.gif

I bet ANcelotti will resign or be sacked tonight.

in fact there was one article in Times yesterday saying Carlo is to meet with the board next week, and the article also stated that Roman have no plans to be in this meeting. So an official statement might come only in next days.

I dont want it to happen but i would not honestly be surprised if it happens tonight, my que to get a early night mouthclosed.gif

CA was calm and he kept his dignity and so should Roman now. If he sacks him right now it would bring an even uglier picture to the world. Carlo is not a manager we hired this season and who was bringing us only bad results, he is also a manager that was leading us last season when he had his assistant and when he delivered 2 trophies.

I had a feeling this match would determine his future. Bit really who are we going to get?.

This match is not important, his fate was already decided, but if Roman still had misgivings about sacking him or not, I'm sure after this match he don't have anymore.

This match is not important, his fate was already decided, but if Roman still had misgivings about sacking him or not, I'm sure after this match he don't have anymore.

So if we played well and beat Everton 3-0 your telling me people would be complaining like they are now? I would also bet the board would have a completely different idea to.