Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Thanks for everything you did here,Carlo.

Hoping for Villas-Boas but I really dont see why would he want to leave Porto.

Benitez is the last man I want to see doing anything with Chelsea.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm DISGUSTED at the way this club is being ran. Who's gonna want to come in knowing that second place is not good enough after winning the double in your first season. Carlo should of been given one more year to prove himself.

I can only expect that roman has had a new manager lined up for a while.

Was gonna write something similar but that's spot on.

Double winners 09/10

Premiership runners up 10/11

Sacked

Are you fucking serious?! Shit club and i mean that.

I'm DISGUSTED at the way this club is being ran. Who's gonna want to come in knowing that second place is not good enough after winning the double in your first season. Carlo should of been given one more year to prove himself.

I can only expect that roman has had a new manager lined up for a while.

Whats suprising me, is that your suprised or disgusted by the way the club i being ran?. This is Abramovich show and has been since day one!, with all due respect we all outta know that bye now!.

I really hoped that the board would show a bit of common sense and keep Carlo until the end of his contract, bidded farewell to him and got in a young manager like Villas-Boas for the season after next, but no, they've jumper the gun again, Carlo is a GOOD manager, the ONLY manager to have won the double for us, in his first season too. It wasnt Carlo's decision to let players leave last summer it was the board who were looking to cut the wage bill, these players werent replaced and when we hit a bad run of form, coupled with injuries, we didnt have the cover to pull us out of our bad patch, is that Carlo's fault, partly, yes, but the board have to take a long hard look at themselves, who is there available that is better for the club than Carlo right now? Guus Hiddink is the only man that'll spring to mind, but will he come back?

Yes, we havent had the best of seasons, but I think its really sad that its always the manager that takes the blame, yeah its his job to send the team out with the right tactics, but what happens on the pitch isnt always in his hands.

The club have yet again made the wrong decision in my eyes, we are becoming that club to avoid for managers, who wants to manage a club wherre the board will sack you at the drop of a hat.

Bad decision for me.

Why not sack all the players as well as it was their half arsed performances that put us in that position. Some games they did not deserve to be paid let alone wear the Chelsea blue.

Thank you for everything Carlo you are a Chelsea legend. Good luck in the future.

Also its sickening the lack of respect shown here by some members

Really really gutted. He deserved another season with a proper assistant coach, players. You can't make bread out of shit - even if you're Ancelotti.

Thank you for everything, always More Than Special in my eyes.

We're turning into Juventus, sad.

Whats suprising me, is that your suprised or disgusted by the way the club i being ran?. This is Abramovich show and has been since day one!, with all due respect we all outta know that bye now!.

It's disgusting the way that the club I've been supporting for as long as I can remember is being treated like a toy. No wonder other fans hate us so much.

Abramovich does it again, never should his devotion to Chelsea be called into question. It would have been much easier and cheaper for him to bury his head in the sand, let Ancelotti se out his contract with another season and then simply not renew it, it would have cost him nothing but thats not Roman's way, he cares about the welfare of the club, he wants us to do well and he is willing to hand out millions in order to get the right man to lead us and to dispose of this incapable of doing so.

I like Ancelotti, he is a good guy but it just wasn;t good enough this season or the previous season (in Europe), too many times we have looked blunt and inadequate and as coach, Ancelotti has paid the price for that today, lets hope this is the launching pad from which we can catapult into a new era, a new manager and a squad rebuilding in the Summer, for Chelsea, this is undoubtedly the right move and I applaud Roman and the board for taking such quick, decisive action.

I suppose this forum will lose a lot of members now. There's alot of Carlo FC supporters on here,I'll say bye to you all and good luck supporting Roma,West ham or wherever Carlo ends up.

Absolutely disappointed. Carlo is a great coach and we have fucking shot ourselves in the leg again. The next manager must be suicidal if he were to join us. Henrique and co might be happy and thinking their next big masterplan but in the end of the day, they will be the same guys who will be demanding managers to be sacked after one trophiless season and will hide behind '' i dont see long term vision in his play''. Hopefully new manager will be given funds to buy his own players not operate as Roman's muppet.

Sad days at Stamford Bridge...

what a suprise roman starting to get on my nerves i mean the guy won the double in his first season and now you sack him should have given him another season imo let him buy in the summer and see what he does kinda feel sorry for the new guy should be in his contract dont win champion league just leave buy carlo good luck any club will be lucky to have you