Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Transfer rumours for strikers while we have Torres is like girl company, with each praising her husband for how well he banged her, while the hottest chick ( what a pitty) has nothing to say.(Ill let you guess why :D)

He's quite similar to Falcao except about half the price. He's quick, great in the air and can score from most situations. You can see him trying to go up a level to a better team, no disrespect to Napoli.

He's quite similar to Falcao except about half the price. He's quick, great in the air and can score from most situations. You can see him trying to go up a level to a better team, no disrespect to Napoli.

They're actually different. As many have discussed in this thread, Cavani would give us different options. When it comes to being a pure number 9, Falcao is better for sure, but overall Cavani is more effective as he is more rounded.

Cavani would go for £30m, i wouldn't take that £60m price tag seriously. Falcao yes, Cavani, no.

And i say they are similar because both are physical, used as a main striker and great in the air. i see many similarities.

If Cavani and Falcao are both only going to go for £60m, close this thread.

Always thought he will add more to our team than falcao and cheaper too, without the pressure of a high price tag. His height and strength reminds me of drogba, but he still finishes like a boss. Outstanding goal ratio, the only strikers at his level are rvp and falcao.

Always thought he will add more to our team than falcao and cheaper too, without the pressure of a high price tag. His height and strength reminds me of drogba, but he still finishes like a boss. Outstanding goal ratio, the only strikers at his level are rvp and falcao.

And Ibra.

I dont know why but i feel like this guy is more suited for us than Falcao. Why? Because Cavani has played in the UCL and he scored against BIG BIG clubs. He scored a hattrick against Milan, he scored 3 goals in 2 games against City and he scored against us aswell. He always scores goals i never saw him being in a bad form.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You