Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Many fairy tales around.

In the early seventies there were the Chilean winger Crisosto and the Czech forward Petras - both of them great historic players if you ask the Chileans and the Czechs.

The fairy tale makers were wrtiing those two are about to sign in Greece and also that their real nationality was Greek -on account of a vague resemblence of the two names & because only players of the nationality were allowed then.

I -naive youngster then- believed but it was a fairy tale of course. Instead we signed some Morriss dancers (the equivalent of).

We are still laughed at on account of this story.

Then some other silly journo went up to Germany's Gunther Netzer and asked him if he was Greek -because there are some Nezer families in one part of the land. Netzer told him to get away.

Honestly guys don't be naive, you were very deluded if though thought he had anything but a tiny outside chance at signing Cavani. This could be the story with Costa so we need to relax and just keep watching, I just hope we have some options come the summer. Worst case scenario is Lukaku gets a pretty big role at the club.

Man, those guys at forum.psg.fr slating him big time. Calling him a "fraud" and all kinds of things.

With all the FFP drama surrounding that club, they will need to start selling some players sooner rather than later. If Jose really wants him. I'm afraid now it's the perfect time to try and sign him. Just throw some nice words about him to the media until the transfer window opens again then go for him.

What a victory today would be if it lead to a Cavani exit and us signing him. I'm still however not that picky, we need to see how the market for strikers will actually look like and anyone top shelf is what we need. I think it would be absurd to think Cavani won't get a second season to prove himself, shit we gave Nando three already.

I'd still love him in our side. Whilst he didn't bury those two chances, he set them up brilliantly for himself. You see how dangerous he was on the break. Another day and he may have scored a couple of his chances.

I kind of hope the PSG fans start to turn on him so he'll be persuaded to join us. Selfish, I know. :)

he don't want to score against is future club :getin::halo:

Thought he was poor both legs to be honest, and as a French Journalist said after the game, If you pay €64m for a striker you expect him to put away that chance and put your side into the semi. He bottled it. Mind he got poor service, PSG are shite.

Needs to be at a club where he will be the main man, none of this second fiddle shit. I love the guy, think he is immense, would love him here but the price tag would be astronomical and very hard to justify. I think he's scored 7 in 9 when he has played in place of Zlatan so that is some return.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You