Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Transfer News: Edinson Cavani suggests he must leave PSG if they don't change their style

"Indeed, Chelsea was very attracted to me last summer"...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9243522/transfer-news-edinson-cavani-suggests-he-must-leave-psg-if-they-dont-change-their-style

The cracked mirror? LOL yeah, that proves it! :P God knows what the original quote was!

What is certain is that we never made a bid. That's what president of Napoli said.

He said those things to L'Equipe - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9243522/transfer-news-edinson-cavani-suggests-he-must-leave-psg-if-they-dont-change-their-style.

It's rather ironic that you are skeptical to believe these quotes but then trust what the eccentric Aurelio De Laurentiis said was the truth...

I almost can 100% guarantee he will be a PSG player next season. Cavani will probably come out and state that he will like to play more games in his favoured position but he is happy to do what asked and he has no intention of leaving. The fact that he still has 21 goals despite playing numerous games out wide shows how good of a player he is. Just imagine where we would be with him in our team. But too valuable for PSG to sell. Not going to happen.

The cracked mirror? LOL yeah, that proves it! :P God knows what the original quote was!

What is certain is that we never made a bid. That's what president of Napoli said.

it's not the mirror and it looks legit to me

He said those things to L'Equipe - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9243522/transfer-news-edinson-cavani-suggests-he-must-leave-psg-if-they-dont-change-their-style.

It's rather ironic that you are skeptical to believe these quotes but then trust what the eccentric Aurelio De Laurentiis said was the truth...

Doesn't say we made a bid, so it does not contradict with what De Laurentis said. So unless you know someone more reliable than the club president who says we did make a bid, then Palmeri the cunt is still wrong as per usual.

Ughhh, stupid article gives me hope we're going to sign Cavani. I doubt it though as it's too soon, we messed up not getting him when he was available from Napoli. But if you sit down and try to think of the numbers we could probably buy Balotelli AND Costa for the same price as PSG would want for Cavani. He would be a dream striker for us though, we would terrorize these leagues.

First of all, we are interested in Luiz but as a CB and it seems that your two last managers don't think he is relaible enough at this position. I really hope we (PSG) aren't going to splash big money for a player who will not necessarily fit our need.

Secondly, if we were going to sell Cavani, we would be forced to go for another top striker and it will be hardly achievable. Who is good enough, available and willing to leave his side to come at Paris ?

I mean most of our big transfert targets were from the Calcio where clubs are in dire need of money and still have good players with "reasonable" paycheck.

The least but not the less, PSG is not a selling club and has more CB solutions than strikers, so the Cavani-Luiz+money is not good for PSG.

However, Qatar is a little country which is using ton of money to make himself influential. Lately, they had some clashes with Emirates and The Saudi Araby. As soon as Qatar will disappear, this will be feasible.

First of all, we are interested in Luiz but as a CB and it seems that your two last managers don't think he is relaible enough at this position. I really hope we (PSG) aren't going to splash big money for a player who will not necessarily fit our need.

Secondly, if we were going to sell Cavani, we would be forced to go for another top striker and it will be hardly achievable. Who is good enough, available and willing to leave his side to come at Paris ?

I mean most of our big transfert targets were from the Calcio where clubs are in dire need of money and still have good players with "reasonable" paycheck.

The least but not the less, PSG is not a selling club and has more CB solutions than strikers, so the Cavani-Luiz+money is not good for PSG.

However, Qatar is a little country which is using ton of money to make himself influential. Lately, they had some clashes with Emirates and The Saudi Araby. As soon as Qatar will disappear, this will be feasible.

Why do u need 2 top strikers? Zlatan is the main guy and u probably need someone like.. say Eto'o to be a sub.

Do u want to buy another top striker just so u can waste him on the wing?

I have explained the situation already. We bought Cavani because we were playing with two strikers last year.

Zlatan is 32, he won't last forever. Having two good strikers can be useful if one has a drop of performance, if there is a huge injury, if you want to have differents option tactically.

The major reason we are playing 4-3-3 too is because of Thiago Motta, he is the one dictating the team tempo. Last year, he was always injured. We are lucky this year, he has never stayed fit so long in one season; and he is aging too. Laurent Blanc didn't renew his contract already, which means that maybe we will lay another formation next year.

We absolutely need a second top striker for these reasons.

It's actually smart business to load up on top strikers, even if you don't need them immediately. It's such a rare commodity that even stashing one for 2 years is a smart move. If PSG hadn't bought him last year and he would have joined some other team, it would have been impossible to get that quality of a striker for another 4-5 years.

Even we tried to do that when we bought Torres while Drogba was still performing as a first choice striker. Of course, at that time no one expected Torres to be so shit, but we were clearly ready to have 2 top strikers on the payroll even if it meant a 50M striker had to sit on the bench for a year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You